Mario Balotelli

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I don’t miss the food
Always gets on my tits when foreign players say this. No excuse.

It annoyed me more than he had a pop at our driving. Following the highway code and not driving like a **** must be such a chore for an Italian.

Manchester-City-Tottenham-Hotspur-Mario-Balotelli-Premier-League%2Bcropped

Mario_1498491a.jpg

r

I can understand City fans being frustrated by him but he had some 'moments' we cannot forget

I can though understand why rags hate him lol

Vienna_70 said:
AdamoTheGreat said:
christ what a goal!

<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/M76DVMzIUWr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/M76DVMzIUWr</a>

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Some strike!

Dont think anyone ever said he couldn't play.

nomorethaksintimes said:
He always acts like an idiot to deflect his own limitations as a footballer - it worked on a lot of our fans last year who thought he was some tormented genius.

He's not, he's a tormented player who makes is in the Top 20 strikers in the world and frankly was never worth the hassle. Negredo has been streets ahead of him on and off the pitch. Balotelli is one of those players who when he puts in an excellent 8/10 performance, fans get giddy and call it a 10/10 - see the way people talked about him after the semi-final victory over United.
While I agree in the main, I will point out that he's had games where he's been completely unplayable - playing for Italy in Euro 2012 for example, for about 180 minutes he was just beast.

But yes, not worth the hassle and extra man management required. Vicky Kloss must've breathed a big sigh of relief when he left.

stony said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I don’t miss the food
Always gets on my tits when foreign players say this. No excuse.

It annoyed me more than he had a pop at our driving. Following the highway code and not driving like a **** must be such a chore for an Italian.
If you've ever been to Italy then you might understand it a bit better! I don't know if Italian driving licences are valid in England, but they shouldn't be. As for the food bit, to be fair Italians are pretty mental about their food, and most of ours is pretty processed and shite in comparisson (that being said, shouldn't footballers be able to go out to eat or have a personal chef?). Complaining about the weather is the one that gets me.Italy is hardly Africa, they do have winter there

A few moments of brilliance but many many more of mediocrity. I was glad to see him leave for the good of the team.

A child in a mans body. Lucky boy that he can kick a football. Who knows what he would have made of himself otherwise.

I can't argue with most of what you said but I stand by,"Mario was ace" without him Sergio doesn't win us the LEAGUE title. Mad and a distraction I'll give you but I'm glad we had him.

80s Shorts said:
A few moments of brilliance but many many more of mediocrity. I was glad to see him leave for the good of the team.

A child in a mans body. Lucky boy that he can kick a football. Who knows what he would have made of himself otherwise.

80s Shorts said:

Totally agree he had a few brilliant moments and certainly helped to put the club high in the public perception with his antics but has was lucky to be on the pitch to pass to Kun. Micah was helping that cock Barton off only for Balo to Say something to him and get him going again. That could have escalated and he could have been red carded before he even got on. Team player or not he rarely in my opinion thought about his actions.

That being said you couldn't help like him. However, the time for a split was right.

Oh and what a goal last night. I'd watched 70 mins if that game and ended up seeing it on here.

blue b4 the moon said:
80s Shorts said:

Totally agree he had a few brilliant moments and certainly helped to put the club high in the public perception with his antics but has was lucky to be on the pitch to pass to Kun. Micah was helping that cock Barton off only for Balo to Say something to him and get him going again. That could have escalated and he could have been red carded before he even got on. Team player or not he rarely in my opinion thought about his actions.

That being said you couldn't help like him. However, the time for a split was right.

Oh and what a goal last night. I'd watched 70 mins if that game and ended up seeing it on here.

Didn't score many (if any) like that for us though!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.