Mario Balotelli

ImprobableMadGannet.gif

The goal was clocked at 91 km/h. Distance: 39 meters.

Its a cracking goal,

I loved the bloke and forgave him most of his excesses until he started just falling over when came on the pitch looking for fouls or retaliating - I lost patience then.

I'll always be grateful for what he gave us though - FA Cup final performance, pass to Kun for the PL winner and goals like the one with his shoulder.

Hope he realises his potential and would love a mentally mature and ready to dig in Mario back at the club.

That he has all the skill,talent and physical attributes needed to make a top class footballer is without question.That is why teams are tempted to spend millions to sign him.They sign him hoping he will stop wanting to be some kind of celebrity superstar and become a superstar for what they pay him to do,play football.Unfortunately in spite of small glimpses here and there the former is winning.

BlueSiam said:
blue b4 the moon said:
80s Shorts said:
A few moments of brilliance but many many more of mediocrity. I was glad to see him leave for the good of the team.

A child in a mans body. Lucky boy that he can kick a football. Who knows what he would have made of himself otherwise.

Totally agree he had a few brilliant moments and certainly helped to put the club high in the public perception with his antics but has was lucky to be on the pitch to pass to Kun. Micah was helping that cock Barton off only for Balo to Say something to him and get him going again. That could have escalated and he could have been red carded before he even got on. Team player or not he rarely in my opinion thought about his actions.

That being said you couldn't help like him. However, the time for a split was right.

Oh and what a goal last night. I'd watched 70 mins if that game and ended up seeing it on here.

Didn't score many (if any) like that for us though!!!

City don't many long rangers that at all though, someone remind me but cant think of a great deal of speculative efforts over the last few years.
Not sure if its been mentioned on here but ive also just watched on BTS the incident where Mario left the pitch crying.
James Richardson spoke about it and another journo stuck up for MB stating he,d had a tough and stressful week after finding out he had a child(following a dna test. Cant imagine Hansen or Shearer being so forgiving.

blue b4 the moon said:
Oh and what a goal last night. I'd watched 70 mins if that game and ended up seeing it on here.

I did the same. Very poor game and i texted a mate to say getting £20m for mario was one of the best bits of business we've ever done. He was shocking. The question is whether such moments of brilliance are frequent enough to be worth the lacklustre performance the rest of the time. For me, they aren't.

Wreckless Alec said:
blue b4 the moon said:

I did the same. Very poor game and i texted a mate to say getting £20m for mario was one of the best bits of business we've ever done. He was shocking. The question is whether such moments of brilliance are frequent enough to be worth the lacklustre performance the rest of the time. For me, they aren't.

This is it in a nutshell.He failed at Inter,he failed here,if he didn't he would still be here, and now the boyhood club of his dreams where it would all go right if he played for them are trying to get shot of him.

He will always have his fans and cult following because of the myth built up by his antics and the media.In this age of people being celebrities for no reason he is King because he has achieved some success.Unfortunately when he is gone his off field antics will be remembered much more than his on field one unless he wakes up and smells the coffee.

Mike N said:
Vienna_70 said:
AdamoTheGreat said:
christ what a goal!

<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/M76DVMzIUWr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/M76DVMzIUWr</a>

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Some strike!

Dont think anyone ever said he couldn't play.
Several have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.