Mario Balotelli

Might be a load of hot air, however it's The Guardian and not the Mail, Mirror, Sun or Star.

Any ITK out there who knows if the below rumours about Arsenal and Tottenham being seriously interested has legs?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/feb/28/the-rumour-mill-spurs-arsenal-mario-balotelli

"The number of entertaining, occasionally frustrating but ultimately lovable Italian strikers plying their trade in the Premier League could increase by one next season, should Arsenal or Tottenham realise their ambition of bringing Mario Balotelli back to Blighty from Milan. The headline-grabbing former Manchester City goal-getter is wanted by both north London clubs, with Spurs reported to be offering their £30m misfit Erik Lamela and £10m in readies in the hope of getting their man. Authorities at north London's Holloway Prison have been put on red alert."

Pigeonho said:
Lol, he's not good enough for spurs or arsenal. My prediction some years ago of him being at a mid table Italian club put of the spotlight will come true.

Yes, Mario, who leads the line for Italian national team since he was 22, winner of Champions League, Premier league and multiple Serie A titles plus various cups, should probably realise that he has no chance to break into the deadly striking force that are Bendtner and Giroud, or Soldado and Adebayor.

Pigeonho said:
Lol, he's not good enough for spurs or arsenal. My prediction some years ago of him being at a mid table Italian club put of the spotlight will come true.

First time for everything I suppose

I think you'll be wrong again though

Pigeonho said:

Number10 said:
Pigeonho said:

Yes, Mario, who leads the line for Italian national team since he was 22, winner of Champions League, Premier league and multiple Serie A titles plus various cups, should probably realise that he has no chance to break into the deadly striking force that are Bendtner and Giroud, or Soldado and Adebayor.

+1

Don't understand how anybody could say Balotelli isn't good enough for Spurs or Arsenal. He would be a guaranteed starter at both clubs when he was fit. Lamela is a player that hasn't settled well at all, mainly due to injury and the fact that AVB never wanted to sign him in the first place. Very good young player who someone will pick up on the cheap.

Would be a worry if Arsenal signed Balo, he'd definitely improve them.

RecklessRob said:
Pigeonho said:

Number10 said:
Pigeonho said:

+1

Don't understand how anybody could say Balotelli isn't good enough for Spurs or Arsenal. He would be a guaranteed starter at both clubs when he was fit. Lamela is a player that hasn't settled well at all, mainly due to injury and the fact that AVB never wanted to sign him in the first place. Very good young player who someone will pick up on the cheap.

Just to put pigeonho's football knowledge into perspective - back in the day when we sacked hughes pigeonho thought that anyone who wanted hughes out knew nothing about football. His incredible bitterness against balotelli clouds his already diabolical judgement

Balotelli to spurs would be a poor move for him. Balotelli to arsenal would be possibly the best move he could make. I almost, almost want it to happen as I'm intrigued and excited at the prospect of such a talented individual as balotelli reaching his potential. Under wenger that would be a distinct possibility. As it would be such a big threat to us I hope it doesn't happen

Number10 said:
Might be a load of hot air, however it's The Guardian and not the Mail, Mirror, Sun or Star.

Any ITK out there who knows if the below rumours about Arsenal and Tottenham being seriously interested has legs?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/feb/28/the-rumour-mill-spurs-arsenal-mario-balotelli

"The number of entertaining, occasionally frustrating but ultimately lovable Italian strikers plying their trade in the Premier League could increase by one next season, should Arsenal or Tottenham realise their ambition of bringing Mario Balotelli back to Blighty from Milan. The headline-grabbing former Manchester City goal-getter is wanted by both north London clubs, with Spurs reported to be offering their £30m misfit Erik Lamela and £10m in readies in the hope of getting their man. Authorities at north London's Holloway Prison have been put on red alert."

Why? It's a women's prison ;)

The Fat el Hombre said:
RecklessRob said:
Pigeonho said:

Number10 said:

+1

Just to put pigeonho's football knowledge into perspective - back in the day when we sacked hughes pigeonho thought that anyone who wanted hughes out knew nothing about football. His incredible bitterness against balotelli clouds his already diabolical judgement

Balotelli to spurs would be a poor move for him. Balotelli to arsenal would be possibly the best move he could make. I almost, almost want it to happen as I'm intrigued and excited at the prospect of such a talented individual as balotelli reaching his potential. Under wenger that would be a distinct possibility. As it would be such a big threat to us I hope it doesn't happen
Good job we don't all put people's football knowledge into perspective based on their posts on the internet, eh fat man?

Pigeonho said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Good job we don't all put people's football knowledge into perspective based on their posts on the internet, eh fat man?

Surely you can see his point though? Anybody who thinks Balotelli is useless or that he wouldn't improve Arsenal or Spurs obviously doesn't have much of a clue and is letting their bias get in the way,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.