Mario Balotelli

Some moan about bad publicity but I had no problem with it. At that time it was more about press regardless if it was negative or positive , infact negative press gets more air time than positive. That’s what celebrities and so called stars do all the time . I thoroughly enjoyed and valued at the same time .
All that said(and I absolutely love the fella) Do you think he wasted his talent ?

All that said(and I absolutely love the fella) Do you think he wasted his talent ?
If Balotelli had work ethic that Lampard applied he would have been all timer. Such a shame he could not reach the highta his talent deserved. That Italy v Germany was one his greatest performances on big stage. Wish he stayed longer tbh.

Most of us probably think he did but I suspect Mario never thinks in those terms. I reckon he lives his life spontaneously - "in the moment" if you like. So he does what he wants to do at that time, whether it's setting off fireworks, throwing darts, flapping his shirt at the rags at Wembley or just psyching out the keepers at penalties - all the time not really giving a fuck what anyone else thinks.

Loved him in that Spurs game, crying how he should of been sent off and then he scores a winning penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.