Mario Balotelli

No problem with Gareth Barry not being a legend but I cannot recall him getting dropped at any time.
Barry YaYa and David always seem to play week in week out.
Your a great player if playing every week with YaYa and David.
He is a legend - he was a crucial signing for us, the type of player current Chelsea are not signing and hence their inevitable failure at challenging.

Barry was a seasoned Premier Legaue top pro, no nonsense, had a decent range of passing, good ball retention and all round game…..

You are certainly wrong about Barry. He was essential for City at the stage of development they were at when he joined.

Dzeko was the sort of player who needed to play regularly. I recall him scoring four against Tottenham and being benched for the next match. His best spell for City was in 2014 when Aguero was injured and there was no option but to play him every match during the run-in. He, along with Ya Ya, scored the goals that won City the title. Moving to Italy proved to be the best option for him.
He was wrong about nearly everything he said apart from naming some great legends :)

Legends… Bell, Lee, Summerbee etc. Barry and Dzeko don’t make the list from their own era.

The word has been devalued so much in recent times. It’s used for when someone brings Kristy Kreme in to the office as a treat.

Legends… Bell, Lee, Summerbee etc. Barry and Dzeko don’t make the list from their own era.

The word has been devalued so much in recent times. It’s used for when someone brings Kristy Kreme in to the office as a treat.
He’s obviously a cult hero, rather than a legend for City.

Some of the shit he got up to was legendary though.

Nah those boys were class and all played a crucial part in the treble we just achieved as did Dickov and Nicky Weaver …..I don’t indulge in sneering on the players of the past who did us proud - they weren’t Haaland or yes Silva level but they’re still legends for what they did
That’s what’s wrong with the internet mate, it’s full of keyboard warrior cunts who probably haven’t even been to a game disrespecting members of City teams usually based on shite they read in the press. I had to put some clown in his place at the Bayern QF last year who was giving Cancelo all kinds of abuse

Any player who has played a part in our success, however small it might be, is a hero who should be afforded the utmost respect in my book

He gave us some of the best laughs and comical stories. He gave us the why always me goal against the scum. He gave us many pieces of outrageous skill and and a goal with his shoulder. And dont forget the theatrical winks. He also gave us(and his only) the most important assist ever seen at the Etihad. But after saying all that, what a wasted talent. We'll always love the kid, but he just didn't get to where he should of.

No problem with Gareth Barry not being a legend but I cannot recall him getting dropped at any time.
Barry YaYa and David always seem to play week in week out.
Your a great player if playing every week with YaYa and David.
Barry is one my favorite player. He did his job quietly and didnt get enough credit . Fantastic technical player. Alway read the game and his positioning was on point .Smart and intelligent.

Barry is one my favorite player. He did his job quietly and didnt get enough credit . Fantastic technical player. Alway read the game and his positioning was on point .Smart and intelligent.
Agreed, he was fantastic at getting free kicks at just the right time, a bit like our Jack today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.