Mario Gomez

BlueMoonoverUS said:
ManCitizens. said:
sam-caddick said:
Honest answer, Dzeko on form or Gomez on form?

Don't just think goals, think about what each player brings to the team.

Also, Dzeko vs Gomez vs Lewandowski?

Gomez on form playing every game for a full season equals 30-45 goals.
Lol I really can't believe that we're comparing Gomez and Dzeko. Remember Mandzukic was substitute only in a team were Dzeko was scoring for fun. Now, that same guy kept Gomez out of the Bayern team.
I'm not sure what happened to Edin because he's not the same player that he used to be, but he's still better than Gomez.
And I don't get why some would question why he played on the wing some of the games when it was obvious that he was told to play that way by Mancini. Let's just wait and see how Pellegrini will use him.

Mandzukic was having issues with Felix magath at the time; that said, Dzeko over Gomez, any day of the week.

According to Di Marzio, Gomez will earn £82,000/week at Fiorentina if he joins, which is pretty high for a Serie A club but would be very low at City.

LoveCity said:
According to Di Marzio, Gomez will earn £82,000/week at Fiorentina if he joins, which is pretty high for a Serie A club but would be very low at City.
Would have been low at City. Not now

hallstreetblue said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
ManCitizens. said:
Gomez on form playing every game for a full season equals 30-45 goals.
Lol I really can't believe that we're comparing Gomez and Dzeko. Remember Mandzukic was substitute only in a team were Dzeko was scoring for fun. Now, that same guy kept Gomez out of the Bayern team.
I'm not sure what happened to Edin because he's not the same player that he used to be, but he's still better than Gomez.
And I don't get why some would question why he played on the wing some of the games when it was obvious that he was told to play that way by Mancini. Let's just wait and see how Pellegrini will use him.

Mandzukic was having issues with Felix magath at the time; that said, Dzeko over Gomez, any day of the week.

Mandzukic came to Wolfsburg in the last year of Dzeko there - and with a Magath in his 3rd year of the first stint. The forward formation with Dzeko and Misimovic was a formation that knew each other very well.

I do not think you can compare this.

Gomez is the best poacher in the world. Nobody denies that. He is the best of his type there is. For the most teams he would be the ideal striker. Actually I even would say he would be that in the EPL as he is very fast and strong. He is great counter attacking, too - or when he gets through balls. Look at the goals he made this year. The problem is that he is not the ideal player for Bayern. And that he is just too good to be a second option.

And there was something in their private life that destroyed his relationsship with some of the other Bayern players, especially between him and Schweinsteiger who was his best friend before.

In my eyes his problem is that he is too less asshole. He seems the nice guy on and off the field.

Marvin said:
LoveCity said:
Would have been low at City. Not now

Nah it Would Still be very low. Think we can safely say that silva, komps, aguero, dzeko, nasri, yaya and fern are on more than that. Even barry is. Looks like we've started to Try and sort the wagę situation out, but Still a very long way to go

Has moved to Fiorentina for £13.8m. That's so cheap for one of the best natural goal scorers on the continent.

LoveCity said:
Has moved to Fiorentina for £13.8m. That's so cheap for one of the best natural goal scorers on the continent.

i haven't really been following Gomez but know he didnt get in the first 11 much last season so why have Bayern let him go?

LoveCity said:
What the actual fuck? You just know if we were interested we'd get dry fucked in the bum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.