Mario or Edin?

Mario has more pace, but Edin in all other categories, including technique and imaginative play. Plus he is an aerial threat all day, if fed. Gives you more options, but can also run cold.

I'd say, very good to have both. Thank your lucky stars.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:34 am --<br /><br />
Tevez City said:
On current form, Mario without a doubt.

You're right! That fyking idiot Dzeko is off form right now; only scored 5 goals and assisted 2 in the last 180 (+/- a few (minutes))!!!!

What a waste of money he was.

123abcd said:
Mario has more pace, but Edin in all other categories, including technique and imaginative play. Plus he is an aerial threat all day, if fed. Gives you more options, but can also run cold.

I'd say, very good to have both. Thank your lucky stars.

-- Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:34 am --

Tevez City said:
On current form, Mario without a doubt.

You're right! That fyking idiot Dzeko is off form right now; only scored 5 goals and assisted 2 in the last 180 (+/- a few (minutes))!!!!

What a waste of money he was.

Mario also scored VERY important goals in the last 5 games.
When I said Mario currently is in better form that doesn`t mean Dzeko is not doing a good job but I think Mario it better since the Everton game.

Mario!! Yes edin isnt playing bad but i don't think he has the creativity Mario does. dont get me wrong Edin is a fantastic palyer but atm i would say mario as he makes thinks happen and he also adds abit of entertainment to the game. Also i would like to see mario in europe now his ban has finished.

I'm just glad we have both. Love Edin's ability to use both feet!

Has there ever been a better strike force than Balo, Aguero, Dzeko and Tevez? Phenomenal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.