Mario or Edin?

Rotate them.Mancini is trying to treat Mario like A.J.keeping his feet on the ground.Dzeko is awesome at holding the ball up,and bringing others into play.so probably better for Aguero to play off,needs to work on his finishing though.

Guaranteed that if this was asked after Tottenham or Wigan, majority would say Dzeko. However, Mario is on form so people are saying Mario more (I know Dzeko's scoring but Mario has been in form longer). So, it's pretty much whoever is scoring at that moment in time. Although I would say, I prefer Dzeko against teams with rough defenders e.g. Roger Johnson. Can battle and win balls better.

Balotelli if people dont realise that he was the reason we hammered United then go over your football knowledge. Go and watch the post game interviews again Sir Alex didnt know what to do when he saw Balotelli was starting. He was definately shocked because he knows what the lad is about.

Balotelli has pace, flair can play as a lone striker. Can play behind the striker can play on either wing. Free kick taker, is tall has one of the harddest most accurate shots in the game. He is skillfull with both feet scoring the first with his right against United but most free kicks with his left. He has EVERYTHING a manager wants in an attacking player. Why do you think Mancini was so patient?. Ask any football manager who they would have and they would all pick Balotelli. He is a the consumate attacking player. Just now with his mind right he will be one of the best in the world.

Horses for courses.

I think Balotelli is the most talented striker in England. But I'd hate to have to rely on him for every game. Dzeko is a first class striker, and ultra reliable as a person.

I read somewhere that Balotelli's shots on target is 6 and he's scored 6 goals if that's an accurate reading then that's just unbelievable that all shots on target have gone in!!

One word? Incomparable.

The two are totally different type of player.

Dzeko is your classic center-forward.

Mario is more technically sound and can be moved around more.

They are both great in their own way to me, and only thing that matters is that City has both :-)

The BEST thing is - these two really get along with each other. Since the get-go.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:38 pm --<br /><br />Like someone said:

Dzeko, Balotelli, and Aguero together have every striker treat possible :-) and I think this is just what the doctor (RM) ordered.

Need speed and workrate - no problem.
Need aerial threat and creativity - no problem.
Need finesse and shooting capability - no problem.

City fans are so lucky to have this trio. RM has a solution to every possible defence outthere with them three.

Dreko looks a bit clunky sometimes and can be stopped by a decent defender- a very good player, though. Mario is a football genius, and a big game player with it. He's going to be a true football legend, that lad.

Both are on form. For me i would rotate but with that comes the risk that their form will dip if they are rotated like Dzeko's did and now hes back up.

Mario is a class above. I like Dzeko but really he's the weakest of our strikers as he does tend to miss alot of chances you would expect him to score, plus he always seems like he needs a bit of time on the ball.

I think Mario will start on Wednesday and is currently ahead of Dzeko in the pecking order for the big games.

Mario's the best suited to playing the roaming lone striker's role which Mancini prefers...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.