Mario quote in The Observer

GazC said:
M331Sydney said:
The night of our Premier League glory, we were in Shambles Square and the boys I was with said we were going off to San Carlo. I was like "what we're going for food? ... I need more beers" (I really didn't).

I'm stood inside by the door, while they're getting the drinks in, and I look outside to see "an entourage coming with a certain someone at the head of it".

I tell everyone to keep it down...look whose coming...absolute silence...

I opened the door, and when everyone in the place realised who was there the roof nearly came off: absolute pandebloodymoneum: Mario's face was an absolute picture!!!

If he was ever unsure he was loved he certainly knew that night!

Sinclairs, Mitre and Wellington were all closed by 7. You write a good piece of fiction though.

He said he was in San Carlos didn't he?

AwJr2FxCEAAMeuh.jpg

Look at this racist shit from an Italian newspaper.

franksinatra said:
Roll On City said:
BillyShears said:
As long as he's got performances like the one he put in against Kiev at home last season, and Arsenal away this season, then I wouldn't class him as a big game player, unless the definition of a big game player is that of one who either wins you the game or costs you the game.
haters gonna hate...lol

Nothing to do with hating at all. We all want Balotelli to do fantastically well for the club but Billy is highlighting that there still is the issue of his behaviour and temprement on, comments similarly made by Mancini (clearly another hater) so its a bit early to class him as a big game player when as yet he cannot be trusted in big games.

For whatever reason some City fans idolise Balotelli and to other posters
its like childlike fawning. Many love him for his antics off the pitch, where for others we are only concerned with his influence on the team on the pitch.

He has had some great moments this season, but also he has missed 11 games through suspension along with Mancinis self-imposed exile at the beginning of the year. Its not a hatred of Balotelli, but once you see through the smokescreen of blaming the press, the referees, pundits etc. There are issues in his behaviour... To you that might be hating but too many its observations made by listening to the comments of the Italian manager, Mancini, Mourinho and numerous players along with what you have witnessed with your own eyes.
Fuck what Mourinho has to say about Mario, Mourinho is the one who didn't defend him when he got racially abused whilst at Inter. I think Balo was 17/18 at the time and needed the support of his manager and Mourinho did sod all.

The Future's Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Mr Partridge said:
Not to mention man of the match in the FA Cup semi and the final last year if I remember correctly.

But yeah, other than all that, it's very much a myth.

As long as he's got performances like the one he put in against Kiev at home last season, and Arsenal away this season, then I wouldn't class him as a big game player, unless the definition of a big game player is that of one who either wins you the game or costs you the game.
Why did Mario cost us the Arsenal game, he didn't get sent off until extra-time? I think you'll find it was 11 men that last that game.

Correct! But like they say Hate is blind and the haters are always gonna hate!

Re: Mario quote in Observer

mick10 said:
Skashion said:
I love Balotelli, properly love him.

You and Pigeonho then. Exact quote from him on another thread.
No, that was him also saying that on the other thread and I quoted him asking if he'd give him love bites and everyfink ;-)

As for me, well he's a good player. Nothing more than that but nothing less than that either. If he were to be sold I wouldn't be bothered, same way i'm not bothered if he stays. I can take him or leave him really. He's certainly got a long way to go before he lives up to anything like the hype he gets off those who 'love' him.

Robbo. said:
lol, already someone has started a muffin and barm argument in the comments on this article.

The original barm cake is found in areas of Lancashire, North West England. In wider northern England, a similar bread roll would be known instead as a "breadbun", "breadcake", "bap", "cob" (an East Midland term), "teacake" (West Yorkshire/some parts of Cumbria; without currants or currant teacake with currants) or even (in the enlarged form of Tyneside) a "stotty".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.