Mario quote in The Observer

Skashion said:
I know the troll is hungry because he's lost his bet and he knows it, but still, please don't feed it.
Who's the troll and what was the bet ?

Skashion said:
I know the troll is hungry because he's lost his bet and he knows it, but still, please don't feed it.

Haha.

Trop imaginative.

Skashion said:
bobmcfc said:
Skashion said:
Who's the troll and what was the bet ?
BillyShears; that we'd have a new manager for the 2012/3 season.
There is still time to be fair ;)
What's the forfeit ?

Skashion said:
BillyShears; that we'd have a new manager for the 2012/3 season.
Haha. You should maybe double check your facts there. Being that you're very big on facts.

I dont know what Id prefer tonight, either england win or mario absolutely tears us apart and goes on to win the tournament for italy. If he did that, there would be no doubt about how good he would be for us next year. Either way Im looking forward to watching him play and at some stage would be nice to see a ballo vs Joe penalty.

Roll On City said:
BillyShears said:
Mr Partridge said:
Not to mention man of the match in the FA Cup semi and the final last year if I remember correctly.

But yeah, other than all that, it's very much a myth.

As long as he's got performances like the one he put in against Kiev at home last season, and Arsenal away this season, then I wouldn't class him as a big game player, unless the definition of a big game player is that of one who either wins you the game or costs you the game.
haters gonna hate...lol

Nothing to do with hating at all. We all want Balotelli to do fantastically well for the club but Billy is highlighting that there still is the issue of his behaviour and temprement on, comments similarly made by Mancini (clearly another hater) so its a bit early to class him as a big game player when as yet he cannot be trusted in big games.

For whatever reason some City fans idolise Balotelli and to other posters
its like childlike fawning. Many love him for his antics off the pitch, where for others we are only concerned with his influence on the team on the pitch.

He has had some great moments this season, but also he has missed 11 games through suspension along with Mancinis self-imposed exile at the beginning of the year. Its not a hatred of Balotelli, but once you see through the smokescreen of blaming the press, the referees, pundits etc. There are issues in his behaviour... To you that might be hating but too many its observations made by listening to the comments of the Italian manager, Mancini, Mourinho and numerous players along with what you have witnessed with your own eyes.

Skashion said:
BillyShears said:
Haha. You should maybe double check your facts there. Being that you're very big on facts.
My sincere apologies then. What were the terms of the bet?

That Mancini won't have signed a new contract by the first day of the season. Hardly controversial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.