Mario "The Don" Balotelli

NinoK said:
a flashy black immigrant to Italy, with the attitude of a crime boss since he was a preteen, I sincerely doubt he avoided organised crime in Italy. His tats also suggest otherwise.

Probably was a period in his life when he was in a gang or two.
I take it you knew Balotelli very well when he was a preteen? I mean you would have to, to know that he had the attitude of a crime boss. And yep the tats definitely mean he's in the mob. My mate's mother has some tattoos, let's just throw her ass in jail now, she's definitely in organized crime.

McKenzie'sGoalWasBetter said:
Big G said:
Balotelli is Al Capones bastard lovechild, and he also has a more aggressive walk that Kevin Horlock.

Thats bullshit, absolute bullshit.

Nobody has a more aggressive walk than Horlock!!!!!
I concur.

When Mario gets sent off for aggressive walking, then we'll take business. I suspect most refs will have been leaned on though, so it'll never happen.

NinoK said:
a flashy black immigrant to Italy, with the attitude of a crime boss since he was a preteen, I sincerely doubt he avoided organised crime in Italy. His tats also suggest otherwise.

Probably was a period in his life when he was in a gang or two.

You idiot its obvious you live in Slovenia where there are like 100 black people. What an ignorant post.

He doesnt even have a gun tat he wore a shirt with a gun on it, its a 50 cent t shirt. Get a clue you moron.

Addam iz pro said:
The Italian mob hates black people. Seriously what the fuck does this guy have to do before people treat him like a normal person. He goes on a trip to a place in Italy and he's a fucking mobster now?

How the hell do you make that connection?

The truth doesnt work here mate only fabricated beliefs. Because he is black and walks with a little swagger he must be a criminal and involved in gangs. Even though he grew up around mainly white children and the mafia hate blacks as much as the KKK do. Also we know he suffered serious racism while growing up, that must be because his "gang" was causing havoc in Italy. It baffles belief some of the shit on this forum. Tevez who was actually in gangs never gets mentioned in these slagfests. Suprising that.

Addam iz pro said:
The Italian mob hates black people. Seriously what the fuck does this guy have to do before people treat him like a normal person. He goes on a trip to a place in Italy and he's a fucking mobster now?

How the hell do you make that connection?

Balo = Italian + Man City player = a winking blood thirsty darts throwing mobster

Maybe the nob have got to him, what other reason could there be when a £24 Millon player misses 3yd sitters in every game he plays in.

didactic said:
Balotelli denies mob link
Player's agent categorically dismisses reports in Italian media

Mario Balotelli's agent has been forced to deny the Manchester City striker's reported link to organised crime.

It has been suggested in the Italy international's homeland that the former Inter Milan player took a trip to the Scampia area of Naples, notorious for drug-related crime, last year.

Balotelli is said to have been given a guided tour of the area by local gang members but his agent, Mino Raiola, claims the star is merely a victim of his own curiosity.

"Balotelli has never had any rapport with organised crime," Raiola told football-italia.net.
Trip

"I will not confirm or deny he made this trip, because I don't know what actually happened.

"If, and I repeat if, Mario went to Scampia then it was because he was curious about these tragically famous areas.

"He certainly did not know that the people accompanying him were tied to the clans.

"There are many people around the world of football and it's impossible to know who everyone you talk to really is."

The Italian Mafia does not accept black members. They are probably just behind the KKK with regards to how they view racial harmony. They make the BNP look tame.

/thread.

Extremely naive outlook and guided by the misconception of too many films/documentaries tbh. The Mafia are funded by money and if a black person can bring them wealth, they will put all 'grudges' aside. If you can get 100k using a white guy and 200k using a black guy, the mafia will go with the black guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.