Mario "The Don" Balotelli

Jackson-ctid said:
Extremely naive outlook and guided by the misconception of too many films/documentaries tbh. The Mafia are funded by money and if a black person can bring them wealth, they will put all 'grudges' aside. If you can get 100k using a white guy and 200k using a black guy, the mafia will go with the black guy.

Nothing to do with movies go and read up on the mafia especially the one still in Italy. You can get killed for doing business with blacks that doesnt involve a master/slave relationship. They will sell drugs to them, make collections from them for crimes but never ever will a black person be allowed into the mafia.

I can definitely see balo shitting his pants when something happens. I just don't see him as the hardened type emotionally. Kolarov to me would probably keep his stoic persona.

Mario "The Don" Balotelli

Honestly if I was rich and wanted to explore places, these kind of trips would be top of my list. The favelas, Kowloon Walled City, Scampia, Moss Side haha. And I'd want an authentic voice to talk me through it. That's all I see this as. much in the same way as if you went to Uganda... you'd want to connect with the locals.

Re: Mario

Project said:
Honestly if I was rich and wanted to explore places, these kind of trips would be top of my list. The favelas, Kowloon Walled City, Scampia, Moss Side haha. And I'd want an authentic voice to talk me through it. That's all I see this as. much in the same way as if you went to Uganda... you'd want to connect with the locals.
Authentic voice. I like that.
icon_plus1.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.