Mario "The Don" Balotelli

Re: Mario

Project said:
Honestly if I was rich and wanted to explore places, these kind of trips would be top of my list. The favelas, Kowloon Walled City, Scampia, Moss Side haha. And I'd want an authentic voice to talk me through it. That's all I see this as. much in the same way as if you went to Uganda... you'd want to connect with the locals.
You'd probably struggle to go on a tour of Kowloon Walled City nowadays!!

Mario "The Don" Balotelli

Dubai Blue said:
Project said:
Honestly if I was rich and wanted to explore places, these kind of trips would be top of my list. The favelas, Kowloon Walled City, Scampia, Moss Side haha. And I'd want an authentic voice to talk me through it. That's all I see this as. much in the same way as if you went to Uganda... you'd want to connect with the locals.
You'd probably struggle to go on a tour of Kowloon Walled City nowadays!!

haha of course. That didn't come out right.

There's not many blacks in Sicily besides the ones that knock out fake bags...The mafia dont trust black people I know this because ive spent alot of time in Gela in Sicily which as a big mafia stronghold...

All false. Mario has already joined the Zetas, who are filling him full of money and drugs. He missed the FA Cup parade and didnt seem to care about having his wages cut. He was in Mexico, doing business with notorious drug dealers who have connections in Vegas and NY.

This guy can never do anything right can he?

i feel sorry for the lad hope he come out next season and proves the media/fans who have doubted him wrong and i am sure he will!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.