Mario "The Don" Balotelli

This is too hilarious to be true. I have this image if Balotelli sat in a suit in a room with Khaldoon Al Mubarak talking about getting Carlos Tevez to stay.

"We'll make him an offer he can't refuse."

didactic said:
Jackson-ctid said:
Extremely naive outlook and guided by the misconception of too many films/documentaries tbh. The Mafia are funded by money and if a black person can bring them wealth, they will put all 'grudges' aside. If you can get 100k using a white guy and 200k using a black guy, the mafia will go with the black guy.

Nothing to do with movies go and read up on the mafia especially the one still in Italy. You can get killed for doing business with blacks that doesnt involve a master/slave relationship. They will sell drugs to them, make collections from them for crimes but never ever will a black person be allowed into the mafia.

lmao, there's a difference between being an associate/being courted by the mob/organised crime and being a made man within La Cosa Nostra. I know that blacks will never be in the mafia, you have to have Italian blood and be a Roman Catholic, so it has nothing to do with being black.

blue dallas said:
bumble said:
Looks like he was on drugs some of his laid back performances for us to be honest.
like the one where he won us the fa cup ?

Have won another one that I'm unaware of?<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:36 pm --<br /><br />
jamielowndes said:
This is too hilarious to be true. I have this image if Balotelli sat in a suit in a room with Khaldoon Al Mubarak talking about getting Carlos Tevez to stay.

"We'll make him an offer he can't refuse."

Wearing his chicken hat at the same time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.