Mario, time to say goodbye?

halfcenturyup said:
bluwes said:
bluebannana said:
wtf is this thread about, basically an over reaction from one incident that has happened, if the stamp hadnt have happened this thread wouldnt exist, get behind the player, hes young and is brilliant

I have not read every post , so this may have already been suggested, are we being sounded out for our thoughts here on what th efans reaction would be if we moved him out.
Er, no ....

Er, thanks for that considered response

Lets get rid of all the players Gary Neville doesnt like, or perhaps we could show a bit of bottle and support our players.

Mario didnt do anything wrong against Spurs and no amount of media lies will make me turn on our own players.

Next time a City player demands a transfer and people start going on about there being no loyalty in football this thread should be shoved down their throats.

Mario Balotelli is a worldclass player and we certainly should not get rid just because the media wants us to.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
on sunday he fucked up.

Did he fuck, because if him we got all 3 points. Now maybe Dzeko or Aguero could step up for once in the games he's going to miss.

The money has been a massive stick for the press and the powers to beat us with, but the way the press, refs and the FA are going after this kid is just unreal. I for one think he did kick out at Parker for what ever reason only Mario knows. But the way the amount of venom and bile that has been spouted out since sunday has been vile.

I don't see how Mario can carry on playing in this country as he is now more of a marked man and by having him in the squad and first team it's making the rest of the team stand out.

I'm gutted but can't see how we can keep hold of Mario.

They want more players that go round shagging close family members and call girls real role models.

Balo will be one of those players that will have a lot of clubs during his career..

He is a fantastic footballer and i think he is great for City but whenever he plays you always have it in the back of your mind that he will get sent off..

As Tolm says we could be playing in a big big game, Champs league final, Title decider or whatever.. All of a sudden he gets mixed up in something ( might not be his fault ) and then all of a sudden you are down to 10 men..
Even if he had a personailty transplant, the media and Prem League refs will still always see a bad side to him..

Whatever happens he will always be one of our all time heroes and we will never forget what he did to the reds.

naa bollocks to the lot of them. i will be absolutely devestated the day he leaves city, will be much worse than any break up i've been through

Got to stay and be guided better than he has been so far. Is awesome now and will be more so as he matures.
Businesswise, we couldn't cash in as noone else will take him for top money.
Nurture better and keep what is, without doubt, a world class talent. Get him back on the rails by helping him to lose a bit of the attitude and make him feel a full part of everything that is City.
At the moment, conversely, we wouldn't be City without someone like him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.