Mario, time to say goodbye?

Why on earth would we let go of one of our biggest assets on the whim of those driven by jealousy and spite? We are coming to the business end of our season, now more than ever is the time to show solidarity and close ranks to protect the talent we have at our disposal. Its definately NOT the time to capitulate to outsiders opinion and rhetoric, selling Mario at this time would be doing exactly just that.

Let Mario show us why we employed him in the first place, a God given natural ability and flair that ANY club would give their eye teeth for. Let him mature and learn from his mistakes. To suggest he is past learning is ridiculous. Letting one of the most precocious talents ever to pull on a City shirt slip through our fingers would be shamefully wasteful.

Balotelli has done wrong, big fucking deal. He hasnt ended his career, he hasnt ruined the clubs reputation beyond repair, he hasnt compromised our plans for the season and he certainly hasnt done anything to whip up the frenzy surrounding him when you put it into perspective and compare previous transgressors of a much more cynical kind.

from the OP:

Mario WILL NEVER realise the player he needs to become in this country. I have reached this conclusion over the last 12 months.

His previous will continue to be raked up and as a result, his future, massively impacted.

YOU will NEVER be able to say this about ANYONE unless, dare i use the word, retrospectively. Yes he will be targeted, he will be hounded through his career by the naysayers, the jealous and the agenda laden. Why wouldnt we as a club do everything in our power to prevent it from happening instead of tossing him aside like some people believe befits an errant stepchild? Just as you believe he will cost us, I believe he will profit us.

I say let the player play and let the manager manage.

Love him, want him to stay for many years, but he brings all this on himself. He needs to let his football do the talking.

mario balotelli, the boy who made the front page of every red top unequal by bin laden's death. what a country we live in.

i think his ability far outweighs his indiscretions. in a strange way i think the treatment of him helps to unify the team, in an us against the world way. great talent and personifies our attitude, everyone wants to see us slip up but we just can't wait to prove them wrong. his antics on the pitch get blown way out of proportion.

mario lets himself down, robbie,team and us fans, i really dont think he will change tbh, robbie has tried, but now think its time to send him on his way, no matter ow much i luv the guy, hes a liability,was a stupid thing to do and no hardened blue fan can defend what he did, he might not have intentional tried to stamp on his head, but he did kick out

welsh_andy said:
mario lets himself down, robbie,team and us fans, i really dont think he will change tbh, robbie has tried, but now think its time to send him on his way, no matter ow much i luv the guy, hes a liability,was a stupid thing to do and no hardened blue fan can defend what he did, he might not have intentional tried to stamp on his head, but he did kick out

Quote;
"he might not have intentional tried to stamp on his head, but he did kick out"

The last bit contradicts the first bit mate..

samharris said:
welsh_andy said:

Quote;

ow you work that out, doesnt contradict at all, trying to stamp on someones head and kick out are completely different things. only mario knows what he intended tbh

welsh_andy said:
samharris said:
welsh_andy said:

Quote;

ow you work that out, doesnt contradict at all, trying to stamp on someones head and kick out are completely different things. only mario knows what he intended tbh

You said he might not have intentionally try to stamp on his head but he did kick out..

so you're saying he unintentionally kicked out then.. just confusing the way you worded it is all..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.