Mario, time to say goodbye?

r.soleofsalford said:
BiBaBo said:
See him off, total embrassment. Anyone who thinks he's the next Messi is sadly deluded.

can one of the mod remove this rag ****

Unfortunately there are a ton of similar posts in this thread. Pathetic.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Whilst there is no dispute to the wealth of natural talent Mario has, it's a wider question.

Sometimes you have to let go the ones you love, for the good of the main parties concerned?

Mario WILL NEVER realise the player he needs to become in this country. I have reached this conclusion over the last 12 months.

His previous will continue to be raked up and as a result, his future, massively impacted.

A yellow card is the default position for every game he takes part in, justified or not, as reputation proceeds him.

As a result of the Parker incident, and the moral outrage over every cough and splutter, it is surely only going to get worse?

I believe a ban is warranted for the latest foul-up, and he has again let himself and us down.

Would it now make good sense between now and the window to stick two fingers to the system and sell him in exchange for another top class striker?

We are only delaying the inevitable IMO. Mario has become larger than the game itself in this small-minded country and his character and talent is why WE LOVE HIM.

But sometimes you have to do right by the ones you love.

I suppose we should continue to trust the powers-that-be at City, but if down to me, I would consider a swap proposal for Cavani at Napoli right this minute.

Naples, outside of Madrid, might be the only footballing town big enough to protect their own.

Thought you were better than that.. disappointing.

Bobby has faith, so should we.

We are City, if we all stand together and look after our own, even if we think they are in the wrong.. we will take on the world.

blumoonrisen said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Whilst there is no dispute to the wealth of natural talent Mario has, it's a wider question.

Sometimes you have to let go the ones you love, for the good of the main parties concerned?

Mario WILL NEVER realise the player he needs to become in this country. I have reached this conclusion over the last 12 months.

His previous will continue to be raked up and as a result, his future, massively impacted.

A yellow card is the default position for every game he takes part in, justified or not, as reputation proceeds him.

As a result of the Parker incident, and the moral outrage over every cough and splutter, it is surely only going to get worse?

I believe a ban is warranted for the latest foul-up, and he has again let himself and us down.

Would it now make good sense between now and the window to stick two fingers to the system and sell him in exchange for another top class striker?

We are only delaying the inevitable IMO. Mario has become larger than the game itself in this small-minded country and his character and talent is why WE LOVE HIM.

But sometimes you have to do right by the ones you love.

I suppose we should continue to trust the powers-that-be at City, but if down to me, I would consider a swap proposal for Cavani at Napoli right this minute.

Naples, outside of Madrid, might be the only footballing town big enough to protect their own.

Thought you were better than that.. disappointing.

Bobby has faith, so should we.

We are City, if we all stand together and look after our own, even if we think they are in the wrong.. we will take on the world.

I don't agree that the ban is warrented but Tolmie is right about the media and other managers who seek media attention to get their point across at every opportunity to say a man is guilty before a review which would now be completed tarnished and farcical to persue anyway when that man is Balotelli.

He wouldn't have mentioned the incident if it had of been one of his own players or said they have done it before and will do it again whatever it actually was that Balotelli actually did to Parker.

To bow to such pressure and admit defeat and assist Balotelli in leaving our shores even if he wanted to is not what the owners are on about and not what we as a club believe in.

Ade's stomp on Van Persie was 10 times worse and was both intentional and premeditated.

Balotelli's was neither, it was negligent at worst but he will suffer a worse tag in the media than Ade who is a darling now because he plays for Tottiingscum.

lol at blaming the media, look at his discipline record 32 stars 17 yellows and 3 red cards. For a striker thats shocking. Yes Balotelli gets alot of attention from the media, but thats because he brings alot of it to himself.....he's a tabloid journalist dream. No one is questioning his talent, the big question is will he mature and realise his full potential or will he be as unpredictable as he has been so far. The simple fact is that he is missing 4 games in a very crucial part of the season for something that so unnecessary. People talk about him being targeted, the truth is alot of the time no one targets him and he loses his cool. Balotellis ability to control his temper will decide how far he goes in football. Also one more thing, there's absolutely nothing wrong with targeting a player with temper, if I was opposition manager i would tell my players to get under his skin. Thats how you deal with top players, and the better he gets the more he will be targeted.

Calcio said:
lol at blaming the media, look at his discipline record 32 stars 17 yellows and 3 red cards. For a striker thats shocking. Yes Balotelli gets alot of attention from the media, but thats because he brings alot of it to himself.....he's a tabloid journalist dream. No one is questioning his talent, the big question is will he mature and realise his full potential or will he be as unpredictable as he has been so far. The simple fact is that he is missing 4 games in a very crucial part of the season for something that so unnecessary. People talk about him being targeted, the truth is alot of the time no one targets him and he loses his cool. Balotellis ability to control his temper will decide how far he goes in football. Also one more thing, there's absolutely nothing wrong with targeting a player with temper, if I was opposition manager i would tell my players to get under his skin. Thats how you deal with top players, and the better he gets the more he will be targeted.

You are rabsolutely correct that Mario is being targeted. In non vernacular parlance he is being stopped by 'hook or by crook'. Especially if you are a manager whom you think can get away with 'by hook or by crook' tools (Parker in this case) and FA proclivity to charge our 'blue-eyed' boy Mario for the minutest indiscretion or fault finding.
We should roll and bend over ?

Calcio said:

He does have disciplinary problems but so many of those yellows and two of those reds were completely undeserved. Graham Poll basically admitted Balo was a target for refs

VOOMER said:
didactic said:
You guys lack perspective and thats why people call us "a small club" you are allowing the media to guide your senses here and its rather sad. Mario is one of if not the best 21 year old in the world. He just scored a goal that could win us the title and you want him sold?.

Im at a loss for words at some of the members here I understand the pro Dzeko cheerleaders who see Mario as blocking his chances but come on compared to the players we had before Mario is amazing. You sound like lotto winners when the petrol runs out of your bentley you buy a new one. Think please he has scored more than Sturridge, Chicharito and Welbeck THINK!!!.

Shocking thread absolutely shocking and if we sold him that lot from Trafford would bite our hands off because they know his class. None of their players Rooney included is as good as Mario.

100% agree, some blatant rags on here.

1000% agree, I'm sick of this pro Dzeko cheerleaders bandwagon twats,
this thread is completely unnecessary, time to say goodbye to this thread yes?

mod please delete thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.