Mario, time to say goodbye?

He_aint_Klotz said:
Are you all out of your mind? Get rid of Balo? Yes I am fan of Edin, not fan of MCFC and that´s why I come here only to read treads and rarely post but countrary to most of Bosnian Dzeko brigade I don´t dislike other city players as I think you have very interesting team who can from now on crush Scum Utd every time you play them. As for Balo, it´s not just his talent that should be reason to not even think of getting rid of him, all he does is brilliant and makes City different than other teams. He loves everyone in the team and everyone loves him. I don´t get why are the British media so arrogant when it comes to Balo cause he offers to football something completely different. And other thing I don´t get from you City fans is how can you be so arrogant most of the time and give ur self right to say get rid of players such as Mario, Edin, Kolo etc. Only yesterday you could only dream of having at least on of these players in your time and now you have complete team made of stars. How you got so greedy is sometimes beyond me. It´s not yours money that get you players, it´s Mansours so be thankful for what you got and enjoy the ride. That´s all, peace and out.

Good post..! I must just point out that you can't judge City fans by what you read on here, most of us appreciate what we have.

He_aint_Klotz said:
Are you all out of your mind? Get rid of Balo? Yes I am fan of Edin, not fan of MCFC and that´s why I come here only to read treads and rarely post but countrary to most of Bosnian Dzeko brigade I don´t dislike other city players as I think you have very interesting team who can from now on crush Scum Utd every time you play them. As for Balo, it´s not just his talent that should be reason to not even think of getting rid of him, all he does is brilliant and makes City different than other teams. He loves everyone in the team and everyone loves him. I don´t get why are the British media so arrogant when it comes to Balo cause he offers to football something completely different. And other thing I don´t get from you City fans is how can you be so arrogant most of the time and give ur self right to say get rid of players such as Mario, Edin, Kolo etc. Only yesterday you could only dream of having at least on of these players in your time and now you have complete team made of stars. How you got so greedy is sometimes beyond me. It´s not yours money that get you players, it´s Mansours so be thankful for what you got and enjoy the ride. That´s all, peace and out.

I couldn't agree more with this post tbh pal! As much as he can be a liability at times.. The thought of a world class player like Mario which he's shown at times its just a mind fuck having been a city fan since 1999 (when I was 6) and in league 2 to think we can attract players like Mario and Sergio to our club! As much as we are so focused atm we cant forget our past and think of how lucky we are!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.