Mario, time to say goodbye?

I'll give him 3 more games before his next red card then it'll be a 5 match ban, just what we need for the run-in.

Create a job as 'Club Jester' and Mario will be a shoo-in.

this is the stupidest thread..............Mario is such a cool guy, guess u guys are too cool for him??

hmm

Aguero_Element said:
this is the stupidest thread..............Mario is such a cool guy, guess u guys are too cool for him??

hmm

Yeah of course this thread was made to see if we were to cool for him you pleb.

The thread was made because it was the day after he stamped or attempted to stamp on Scott Parker.
This was after coming back from 4 matches out with injury.
So straight away in no small part to his conduct thats 8 matches we did not have him for. We had Dzeko at a low ebb and Yaya and Kolo gone not to mention king Vinnie out, if ever there was a time we needed him to step up it was then and he didn't he fucked up and copped a 4 match ban for his troubles.

So where do you draw the line ? personally i am giving him to the end of the season before i make a judgement but i can see why others are losing patience.

TCIB said:
Aguero_Element said:

hmm

The thread was made because it was the day after he stamped or attempted to stamp on Scott Parker.
So straight away in no small part to his conduct thats 8 matches we did not have him for. We had Dzeko at a low ebb and Yaya and Kolo gone not to mention king Vinnie out, if ever there was a time we needed him to step up it was then and he didn't he fucked up and copped a 4 match ban for his troubles.

So where do you draw the line ? personally i am giving him to the end of the season before i make a judgement but i can see why others are losing patience.

i think is more a case of him giving you (City) to the end of the season before make a definitive judgement . he knows he wouldnt get all this ban if he was playing for real madrid or the rags or acmilan ...

Mancio said:
TCIB said:
Aguero_Element said:

hmm

i think is more a case of him giving you (City) to the end of the season before make a definitive judgement . he knows he wouldnt get all this ban if he was playing for real madrid or the rags or acmilan ...

I Know it's not, you know that thing we used to bring Tevez to heal ? yeah a contract. Mario has one of those aswell.
He still has not proven himself and the fact is do not stamp do not get banned, not hard top understand for anyone i would think.

It may have slipped your notice but he also stated he does not want to go anywhere and his agent also said this so i think you have some warped opinion with no real info to back up your reasoning.

TCIB said:
Mancio said:
TCIB said:

I Know it's not, you know that thing we used to bring Tevez to heal ? yeah a contract. Mario has one of those aswell.
He still has not proven himself and the fact is do not stamp do not get banned, not hard top understand for anyone i would think.

It may have slipped your notice but he also stated he does not want to go anywhere and his agent also said this so i think you have some warped opinion with no real info to back up your reasoning.

bollox. look at Pepe at real madrid , you can stamp as you like there.

TCIB said:
Mancio said:
TCIB said:

I Know it's not, you know that thing we used to bring Tevez to heal ? yeah a contract. Mario has one of those aswell so stop talking rubbish.

What annoys me most is watching Aguero run himself into the ground in his first season in the premiership and coming after a summer of Copa America football.

While Balo sits in the stand doing tricks with napkins and everyone thinks he is great.

Were paying for his act of irresponsibility. Also the he plays for City doesnt wash either. 4 games he has received his marching orders more than Silva, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko, Johnson, Milner, Tevez, Yaya players who play in similar offensive positions.

No doubting his ability but were going for the championship, the petulance, immaturity and selfishness have to stop.

I remember watching him make his debut as a 17 year old vs Atalanta... I thought to myself, " one day, I hope my club will be able to attract players just like this one". Never did I think it was going to happen. I remember his unbelievable set pieces (hit the post twice that game) amazing corners, beautiful finish that won them the game. 17 fucking years old. We have one of the worlds best. Only a matter of time when he's at Ronaldos level, because lets be honest, he will never be Messi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.