Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

Originals said:

The rep came from the press, all they've done is report bad press about him, for some reason the ref's (IMO) have been taken in by it all.

Balotelli just can't do anything right everyone even our own fans have turned on him. He tries but I feel its hard for him with him always being under fire by Sky etc. Redknapp was delighted. Sadly I think he'll have to leave as he hasn't got a fair chance over in England, everyone just wants to hate the lad. Look at half time when he pointed at the camera coming out of the tunnel. Redknapp was going mad saying how he needs to 'play the game'

Letting us down is getting sent off in the first 5 mins, not getting sent off in the 90th min. The team let us down today not Balotelli

Fair enough pal I respect your opinion, you blame it on the english press and believe he has influenced the fans the ref etc.

Can you just explain who influenced Mourinho, Pandelli, Mancini. The italian manger recently dropped him due to his immaturity, Mourinho described him as unmanageable and Mancini his biggest fan has almost given up.

People who blame it on an agende fail to explain this.

franksinatra said:
Originals said:

The rep came from the press, all they've done is report bad press about him, for some reason the ref's (IMO) have been taken in by it all.

Balotelli just can't do anything right everyone even our own fans have turned on him. He tries but I feel its hard for him with him always being under fire by Sky etc. Redknapp was delighted. Sadly I think he'll have to leave as he hasn't got a fair chance over in England, everyone just wants to hate the lad. Look at half time when he pointed at the camera coming out of the tunnel. Redknapp was going mad saying how he needs to 'play the game'

Letting us down is getting sent off in the first 5 mins, not getting sent off in the 90th min. The team let us down today not Balotelli

Fair enough pal I respect your opinion, you blame it on the english press and believe he has influenced the fans the ref etc.

Can you just explain who influenced Mourinho, Pandelli, Mancini. The italian manger recently dropped him due to his immaturity, Mourinho described him as unmanageable and Mancini his biggest fan has almost given up.

That sir should be shown to all Balo Lovers.
A wonderful put down,if I may say.

Originals said:
cleavers said:
Originals said:
Letting us down is getting sent off in the first 5 mins
or 15, and he should have been, amazing he wasn't.

But wasn't. So we were 11 against 11 til the 90th min.
So you think the 5 or 6 match ban he will have by Wednesday doesn't let us down ? Fair enough, I'll think he was a prick if you don't mind.....

franksinatra said:
Originals said:

I'd never taken an interest in Italian football so I doubt I'd be able to explain sorry.

I was surprised the Italian manager dropped him as I thought he was in good form for us

Originals said:
franksinatra said:
Originals said:

I'd never taken an interest in Italian football so I doubt I'd be able to explain sorry.

I was surprised the Italian manager dropped him as I thought he was in good form for us

Quite easy to understand really,as to why he was dropped from the Italian national Team.
See the highlighted words above !!

franksinatra said:
Originals said:

Great response. But all you get back is "the media" "the illuminati" or "Fergiscum and his anti-city machine! he paid those people off to dislike Balotelli :(" Or some bollocks.

oakiecokie said:
Originals said:
franksinatra said:

Quite easy to understand really,as to why he was dropped from the Italian national Team.

It seems to be a common theme used to describe him by the press, Mancini, players, italian manager. Still I am sure there is nothing in it.

ppl in here aren't so honest and to Balotelli,when he got sent off,what was the time before and what was the scores too?.i wanna know if he did cost the team by means.

franksinatra said:
oakiecokie said:
Originals said:

It seems to be a common theme used to describe him by the press, Mancini, players, italian manager. Still I am sure there is nothing in it.

He`ll grow out of it.God knows when.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.