Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

franksinatra said:
Originals said:
jimharri said:
Oh well; that's alright then.

It isn't alright no. He was late yes but he only went to challenge for the ball which was there to be won abit late which caught Song on the leg

No offence pal but we heard the same excuses for the Parker incident, Dinamo Kiev player etc etc.

Its a bit tiresome now. As for the statement we would have slagged him off he havent closed down. I watch players every week work harder closing players down upfront and none get have been sent off four times and a retrospective ban. It was an act of petulance for a ball nigh impossible to win. Yet again we will face a run of games with the burden on Agueo and an out of sorts Dzeko while Mario collects his wages and blames the world for his failings

Balotelli's rep doesn't help but how did the rep come about? The ref's have been bought in by it all which stinks they shouldn't have an opinion of any player before they ever ref any game. With Balotelli any tackle he'll do will nearly always gain him a yellow

Originals said:
Balotelli's rep doesn't help but how did the rep come about? The ref's have been bought in by it all which stinks they shouldn't have an opinion of any player before they ever ref any game. With Balotelli any tackle he'll do will nearly always gain him a yellow

But the FA don't care, so why has he never learnt not to give the Ref's ammo?

dobobobo said:
Originals said:

I don't think he has given them ammo. He's challenged for balls made tackles yeah, but surely that isn't ammo he's just competing in matches helping us try and win

dobobobo said:
Originals said:

So in effect you're saying he shouldn't even attempt to tackle as if he mistimes it he's going to get a yellow. Brings me back to the point I made earlier about what the reaction would be if he hadn't attempted to win the ball back.

blueju said:
Kazzydeyna said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
No way this is true, and the Kiev story is even more laughable. Cannot believe this crap is posted on a City forum.

Our fans need to seriously get a grip - we have been shit too since Christmas - not just the players.

Moaning, booing, spreading shit rumours, undermining the manager, no support unless we are in front, the death of the Poznan at the hands of the miserable cunts, the attacks of Savic and Balotelli - when we should have been uniting behind the players and spurring them on we have crumbled.

We are getting what we deserve. Fuck all.

We may be in a minority at the moment mate but you're 100% correct.

it's easier to support numpties in situations like that when titles keep coming, not lamely slipping away
I've never been more ashamed of our support since Xmas and I'm 41.

Hate to say it but look at how utd fans dealt with cantona twatting a fan. They formed a ring around him and he rewarded them by winning them the title the next season.

Look at the utd v Sheffield weds game. They weren't screaming for players heads after 89 minutes they were screaming them on. And they won that game from nowhere and then the title.

We have a sizable minority of fucking teenage mard arses following our club that in my opinion cost us points every season. But let's sack the manager and half the team eh? That's always worked before hasn't it?

Fuck em.

Originals said:
franksinatra said:
Originals said:
It isn't alright no. He was late yes but he only went to challenge for the ball which was there to be won abit late which caught Song on the leg

No offence pal but we heard the same excuses for the Parker incident, Dinamo Kiev player etc etc.

Its a bit tiresome now. As for the statement we would have slagged him off he havent closed down. I watch players every week work harder closing players down upfront and none get have been sent off four times and a retrospective ban. It was an act of petulance for a ball nigh impossible to win. Yet again we will face a run of games with the burden on Agueo and an out of sorts Dzeko while Mario collects his wages and blames the world for his failings

In fairness pal with the exception of the Liverpool elbow they were all the correct decisions. How did the rep come about? Through his behavior literally from the moment he arrived. I doubt any ref had any knowldege of his spell in Italy and like over there he has proved divisive.

What professional foorballer would wear an AC Milan shirt when playing his trade at Inter?

It speaks volumes that even Mancini has almost given up on him. A guy who has given him unstinting support. Has he been swayed by the ref,sky,hansen, Redknapp, Mourinho, Pandelli, Mail agenda?

I wanted him to come good, but agin he let us down.

Well Sky and MOTD set the agenda and Bluemoon follows it. Ballotelli should have been sent off after the foul on Song. He wasn't . That was lucky. He later got sent off after a harsh first yellow. That was justice. In between he didn't do a lot but still looked our most dangerous player.

What about the rest of the match? Our back four played well. Everyone else didn't. Where to start - Aguero - when you pay £38m you're entitled to think when the team's playing badly the big signing will turn it on and win you the game on his own (Tevez has). Sergio hides. Nasri? Nailed on to score against his old club? Not a chance, a bottler. Milner and Barry? Not good enough.

And then you get to the key question - Mancini. And you have to conclude that the buck stops with him. Let's write off this season because everyone has told us to. Will we do any better next season even with additions (pick who you like). Regrettably probably not.

What a fucking horrible, horrible day.

The rep came from the press, all they've done is report bad press about him, for some reason the ref's (IMO) have been taken in by it all.

Balotelli just can't do anything right everyone even our own fans have turned on him. He tries but I feel its hard for him with him always being under fire by Sky etc. Redknapp was delighted. Sadly I think he'll have to leave as he hasn't got a fair chance over in England, everyone just wants to hate the lad. Look at half time when he pointed at the camera coming out of the tunnel. Redknapp was going mad saying how he needs to 'play the game'

Letting us down is getting sent off in the first 5 mins, not getting sent off in the 90th min. The team let us down today not Balotelli

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.