Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

afro2007 said:
ppl in here aren't so honest and to Balotelli,when he got sent off,what was the time before and what was the scores too?.i wanna know if he did cost the team by means.

Mind-Blown.jpg

afro2007 said:
ppl in here aren't so honest and to Balotelli,when he got sent off,what was the time before and what was the scores too?.i wanna know if he did cost the team by means.

We still have six more games left.So by that token he has let the fucking club down big time,seeing he won`t be available for four of `em.
Actually thats a blessing in disguise.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:56 am --<br /><br />
TCIB said:
afro2007 said:

Mind-Blown.jpg

Hahahahaaaaaaaaa.Love it TCIB.

I am really trying to understand what he is asking and the end result is always as above xD

Glad you got it mate, i bet you can do the telegraph crossword whilst you take your morning dump to.

TCIB said:
I am really trying to understand what he is asking and the end result is always as above xD

Glad you got it mate, i bet you can do the telegraph crossword whilst you take your morning dump to.

Ah the good old Telegraph crossword.Clues that I can only just fooking read,let alone understand.
Bit like the previous poster I suppose.

oakiecokie said:
TCIB said:

Ah the good old Telegraph crossword.Clues that I can only just fooking read,let alone understand.
Bit like the previous poster I suppose.

It put the same look on my face...

OpoQQ.jpg

Disclaimer: That was me trying to decipher it, not a slur on the posters English as it is better than my [insert any lang here].

cba reading through the whole thread. did komps hit him? or anyone else?

tbh hope they did.

ban-mcfc said:
cba reading through the whole thread. did komps hit him? or anyone else?

tbh hope they did.

my ex-Arsenal playing mate called me on the telephone to tell me this story and I quizzed him on it because I felt it unlikely, so I thought I'd post it in here because someone else would surely know if there was a thread of anything in it...

I think it's safe to say that he isn't in hospital, and he's not been laid out or got a broken cheek bone, although I bet the dressing room wasn't a pleasant place to be.

I do think Stan Collymore and a lot of the media have overdone things quite a bit, and players like Raphael and Song go about doing all kinds of stuff in a game on a regular basis that Mario can't (not excusing his Kiev tackle or his foot on Song today) but anyway.

He makes mistakes, he's young, he can improve - but he's running out of chances, and today he certainly picked his moment to flame out again.

Oh Mario...

afro2007 said:

Bullshit, he would have gotten sent off earlier, he was lucky to escape. For the rest of the game, he was focusing on how to knock out Sagna.

Liability,liability,liabilty,liabilty....thats only the red cards. All justified, petulent, none 'for the team'. In fact, done fuck all for City, aside from a few goals, they don't help us now, he know's it, that's why he doesn't give a fuck, like the sending off yesterday, his time is up at City. Thank fuck, he has cost us everything we should have had this season, how can you play your best game with a twat like him playing alongside you? the guy is a prick, and if we still had The Kippax the truth would have been voiced long ago.
Mancini has not handled him well at all, but, who would......Mariniho did!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.