Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

Ask yourself one question

If balo played for them would he be treated the same?

Would he fuck.

Not sure he is worth the hassle long term but I tell you what the club, the fans and the owners need to support the lad even more because yet again we are subject to the big red influenced media witchunt

His tackle was not the best but was identical to the one Song carried out in the 2nd half which has mysteriously disappeared in to the ether

malg said:
There are players in the Prem Lge who are nastier than Balotelli, but they're English and don't get the same attention. I did watch the game yesterday, and is it just me or do Sky have a Balotelli-cam? Oh, and that **** Rednapp's comments at half time were fucking laughable. Yes the tackle was bad, but a leg breaker - fuck right off. Oh, and worse than a two footed tackle, is the fucker serious. There is definitely a Sky agenda here, and it's exactly why I don't subscribe to the cunts. Anyone else notice that 2 Arsenal players went to the ref and accused Balotelli of elbowing them, when it was bullshit? Yep, that's not a deliberate ploy is it? Keep on at the ref and something will happen. We need to develop a siege mentality. When they're players start this shite, our captain needs to go to the ref and tell him exactly what is going on, or start playing that game ourselves. Let's face it, Vinny got sent off because of Rooney influencing a ref.

Yes Balotelli is a fucking liability at times, but we have to stick with him. I can't remember the Rags wanting to get rid of Tranny when he was shite and diving all over the place? Anyone remember the cheating **** diving every fucking game - but the Rags stuck with him and sorted it out. Maybe we, and I mean the fans, could learn something from them?

Total tosh.It was a shocking tackle,a definite leg breaker.

And yes there are nastier players in the league,but these are normally players who apply themselves week in week out and don't just fanny around the pitch,slapping the ground,pulling faces and waving their arms in the air in a pathetic attempt to suggest the've been hard done by and it isn't their fault.

He isn't interested in playing for Manchester City,he never has been,it's simply the Mario show and it's shite viewing.....

toffee balls said:

Would he fuck.

Not sure he is worth the hassle long term but I tell you what the club, the fans and the owners need to support the lad even more because yet again we are subject to the big red influenced media witchunt

His tackle was not the best but was identical to the one Song carried out in the 2nd half which has mysteriously disappeared in to the ether

Both Balotelli and Mancini have known for nearly 2 seasons now that he is treated differently by referee's yet his on field attitude and style of play have not changed since the day he signed, both to blame as much as each other for me

milly08 said:
toffee balls said:

Would he fuck.

Both Balotelli and Mancini have known for nearly 2 seasons now that he is treated differently by referee's yet his on field attitude and style of play have not changed since the day he signed, both to blame as much as each other for me

TBH, there is an improvement, but then again, too subtle to care fuck about.

FantasyIreland said:
@Chicago Blue

You've got it badly wrong with Mario mate.

He's a sly,dirty,cowardly fvcker.It might not be so much of a problem for me if he was a genuine hard player who occasionally miss-timed challenges but it isn't the case,his are premeditated and deliberate actions.

There is plenty not right with the cnut,a legend in his own head.

cowardly fucker???

the lad used to train in muay thai, i would say the opposite.

it aint no coward that stands there and lets kicks and elbows come flying in at you, believe me

as for coward on the pitch? you need look no further than nasri....at least balo lifted his leg

Something must have happened, I think its one of the groundsmen that has 'tweeted' it
to Rodney Marsh last night at around 10pm (isnt he the bloke who had a go at United last year?):

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/GedCoyne1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/GedCoyne1</a>

Ged Coyne ‏ @GedCoyne1

@TheRodneyMarsh Mancini&Balotelli had2be seperated in changingroom after match.It kickedoff bigtime.Inbox me&i'll tell u source

shadygiz said:
cowardly fucker???

it aint no coward that stands there and lets kicks and elbows come flying in at you, believe me

as for coward on the pitch? you need look no further than nasri....at least balo lifted his leg

I couldn't give a fook what he trained in....

his actions on the pitch are cowardly,he's a sly twat and a serial wanker.

FantasyIreland said:
shadygiz said:
cowardly fucker???

I couldn't give a fook what he trained in....

his actions on the pitch are cowardly,he's a sly twat and a serial wanker.

argh, you mean like ronaldo?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.