Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

Originals said:
franksinatra said:
Originals said:
It isn't alright no. He was late yes but he only went to challenge for the ball which was there to be won abit late which caught Song on the leg

No offence pal but we heard the same excuses for the Parker incident, Dinamo Kiev player etc etc.

Its a bit tiresome now. As for the statement we would have slagged him off he havent closed down. I watch players every week work harder closing players down upfront and none get have been sent off four times and a retrospective ban. It was an act of petulance for a ball nigh impossible to win. Yet again we will face a run of games with the burden on Agueo and an out of sorts Dzeko while Mario collects his wages and blames the world for his failings

Balotelli's rep doesn't help but how did the rep come about? The ref's have been bought in by it all which stinks they shouldn't have an opinion of any player before they ever ref any game. With Balotelli any tackle he'll do will nearly always gain him a yellow
this is what pisses me off, this is why balloteli should not have been used as much this season, the amount of shit decisions these faceless cunts have dished out this season is not just mistakes, but in bobbys case it is mistake after mistake, he walked straight into their web,

Balotelli WON THE BALL against Song, it was his FOLLOW THROUGH that caught Song on the knee/shin.

Was there ANY intent to injure? NO! HE WON THE BALL! He put his foot up because Song SHOWED he was going to chip it over his incoming challenge and he put his foot up AND CAUGHT THE BALL FLUSH!

Ask yourself where the ball goes AFTER the challenge? It goes BEHIND SONG, BECAUSE Mario won the ball!

So, while everyone is slagging him off for a studs up leg breaker, he went for, and won, the ball, and "only" his follow through caught Song.......THAT is why Atkinson did not even give him anything,BECAUSE HE WAS WATCHING THE BALL AND THE FLIGHT OF THE BALL PROVED MARIO WON IT!!

Now, if Mario had got a yellow, I think everyone would have thought it was deserved, albeit not dirty. However, with Mario, EVERYTHING IS RATCHETED UP and the refs are just too soft and easily influenced NOT to stand up for themselves. After all, NO-ONE is going to slag them off for a card on Balotelli, are they?!! Fucking joke! Even Hughes has come out and said it!

Also, Yaya gets a Yellow for a pull back in the SECOND MINUTE, but Song decks Yaya on the break, which has the EXACT SAME EFFECT as the pulling back that Yaya got the card for and NOTHING!! Except that Yaya has to leave the field for good after 10 minutes!!

Can't make this shit up!

And don't get me started on all the fucking diving in football these days, from Mario to Sagna to that fucking offside rag Young! He should have got a yellow instead of a penalty and a red for QPR!!

UFB!!

I have just seen the first yellow card. Mario has raised his foot because the ball is a foot off the ground. He has no idea that Sagna is there. The Arse player has been caught and then rolls around the floor a la Helmut Haller and Atkinson, never slow to show the Italian playboy a bit of harsh English discipline has ripped his fucking pocket off getting the yellow out. The rest of the game is down to Mario, but I can understand his frustration. He has never had a fair crack of the whip from referees in this country since the day he walked onto the pitch! He is constantly fouled and gets nowt!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I have just seen the first yellow card. Mario has raised his foot because the ball is a foot off the ground. He has no idea that Sagna is there. The Arse player has been caught and then rolls around the floor a la Helmut Haller and Atkinson, never slow to show the Italian playboy a bit of harsh English discipline has ripped his fucking pocket off getting the yellow out. The rest of the game is down to Mario, but I can understand his frustration. He has never had a fair crack of the whip from referees in this country since the day he walked onto the pitch! He is constantly fouled and gets nowt!

its quite sad that our referees and rag media scare off talent this lad away from the prem.

@Chicago Blue

You've got it badly wrong with Mario mate.

He's a sly,dirty,cowardly fvcker.It might not be so much of a problem for me if he was a genuine hard player who occasionally miss-timed challenges but it isn't the case,his are premeditated and deliberate actions.

There is plenty not right with the cnut,a legend in his own head.

de niro said:

its quite sad that our referees and rag media scare off talent this lad away from the prem.

Correct - imagine the protection he´d get playing at the scum or dipperpool

Very young, very naive, misunderstood, too hot headed at times yes but villified and victimised by alll and sundry connected with the English game as some kind of fookin anti-christ
It´s a fookin disgusting assasination job

mancunial said:
Originals said:
franksinatra said:
No offence pal but we heard the same excuses for the Parker incident, Dinamo Kiev player etc etc.

Its a bit tiresome now. As for the statement we would have slagged him off he havent closed down. I watch players every week work harder closing players down upfront and none get have been sent off four times and a retrospective ban. It was an act of petulance for a ball nigh impossible to win. Yet again we will face a run of games with the burden on Agueo and an out of sorts Dzeko while Mario collects his wages and blames the world for his failings

Balotelli's rep doesn't help but how did the rep come about? The ref's have been bought in by it all which stinks they shouldn't have an opinion of any player before they ever ref any game. With Balotelli any tackle he'll do will nearly always gain him a yellow
this is what pisses me off, this is why balloteli should not have been used as much this season, the amount of shit decisions these faceless cunts have dished out this season is not just mistakes, but in bobbys case it is mistake after mistake, he walked straight into their web,

he's had some bad decisions go against him, especially this season but he has also done some ridiculous things and they have earned him a reputation with referee's. Whether we think he deserves to be or not the fact is that referee's seem to watch him a lot closer than others and as long as he stays in England it will never change. So the question should be why is he still playing with the same on-field attitude that has consistently got him in trouble?
It would seem that he has not grown as either a player or a person since he joined

Eccles Blue said:
Vinnie came over to the fans at the end and his face was like thunder, Joe Hart on the way back to the tunnel was talking very animatedly to him.

By the way, some of the players had to be told to come over, some (including Tevez) weren't even going to take notice of whoever it was that was sending them but he insisted. The usual diehards, Vinnie, Joe, Zaba, Barry, Milner and a couple of others came over without any prompting.

Just not bloody good enough. The fans on away days spend a much higher proportion of their cash than those who fail to walk a few yards over and recognise the effort they've made, piss up a wall every five minutes.

He has never had a fair crack of the whip from referees in this country since the day he walked onto the pitch! He is constantly fouled and gets nowt!

Season before he came to England, he had 2 reds and 11 yellows for Inter and Italy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/100681/mario-balotelli?cc=5901" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/i ... li?cc=5901</a>

So he can't get a fair crack in Italy either. He's fast running out of countries left where he can play.

de niro said:

The sad thing is, even my Mrs who's a united fan and has absolutely nothing to gain from it thinks Balotelli's treatment by officials is deplorable at times, If it was purely down to reputation then I wonder why we rarely if ever see Rooney, Terry and suchlike being treated in such a harsh and unfair manner.

I won't defend him when he does wrong, which he has many times, but I will when I see anybody I feel is being treated unfairly and it's happened too many times this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.