Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

People still defending the undefendable...

Sorry..get rid..Liability who has caused fractures in the dressing room.

Dont care how old he is,how immature he is. Get rid

robbieh said:
Rooney, Gerrard are more obnoxious twats than Balo. They have also committed sly and quite often reckless challenges. But becuase they are English the media let it go.

Mario wll always be in the news. It's his nature. The problem is that the media want to derail City s he gives them plenty of ammo.

I like the kid. He's also talented. But I think a parting of the ways is inevitable.

PS Mancini has been hanging him out to dry in public which is odd behaviour considering he's supposed to be a father figure to the player.

Afraid Bob's lost it.

I agree with this we all knew Mario was gonna be sent off Bob should of protected him from this! Not happy with man management of Mario today! Certain other's would of took him off to protect him from all the media shit that's coming are way today it'll all be about Mario again! Forgetting that there was a game on with ten other player's!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Eccles Blue said:
Vinnie came over to the fans at the end and his face was like thunder, Joe Hart on the way back to the tunnel was talking very animatedly to him.

By the way, some of the players had to be told to come over, some (including Tevez) weren't even going to take notice of whoever it was that was sending them but he insisted. The usual diehards, Vinnie, Joe, Zaba, Barry, Milner and a couple of others came over without any prompting.

Just not bloody good enough. The fans on away days spend a much higher proportion of their cash than those who fail to walk a few yards over and recognise the effort they've made, piss up a wall every five minutes.

Those were almost exactly my thoughts. Since the beginning of this season I have been taking note of what happens at the end of the away matches. Vinnie, Joe, Lescott, Zab and Barry invariably come across immediately they have shaken hands with the opposition players. They never, ever need a prompt, Vinnie usually waves the others over and one of the management team does as well.

Just as an aside did everyone notice that Martin O'Neill went over to their fans after the match last week, as soon as he had shaken hands with Mancini and the match officials plus some of our players he went right across the pitch to applaud their away fans. Nice gesture I thought?

Eccles Blue said:
Those were almost exactly my thoughts. Since the beginning of this season I have been taking note of what happens at the end of the away matches. Vinnie, Joe, Lescott, Zab and Barry invariably come across immediately they have shaken hands with the opposition players. They never, ever need a prompt, Vinnie usually waves the others over and one of the management team does as well.

Just as an aside did everyone notice that Martin O'Neill went over to their fans after the match last week, as soon as he had shaken hands with Mancini and the match officials plus some of our players he went right across the pitch to applaud their away fans. Nice gesture I thought?

It's no coincidence that these are amongst the same players who never give less than 100% each time they take to the field,it would be interesting to hear their opinions on the managers tenure......

Wow,not read all this thread but it seems there are some still trying to defend Mario? Amazing.

I do wonder what the rest of the players really think of him.Not just the fact that he will get sent off on a regular basis and let the team down that way but more,much more,that he simply doesnt play for the team and doesnt try hard enough week in week out.

I'm really disappointed with the club statement. I was hoping someone had punched the idiot.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Wow,not read all this thread but it seems there are some still trying to defend Mario? Amazing.

I do wonder what the rest of the players really think of him.Not just the fact that he will get sent off on a regular basis and let the team down that way but more,much more,that he simply doesnt play for the team and doesnt try hard enough week in week out.
I think their feelings have been on show for 4-5 weeks now mate! They've had enough and Mancini has upset the setup by continuing to pick mario ahead of edin and fuck it even tevez!! It's like playing with 10 men from the start with mario at the moment and enough is enough.

mancini seems to have washed his hands of him but who is going to sign him?

so now we have two nobheads who nobody will touch as they are both damaged goods,all the money in the world and we`re still a laughing stock....

come back the goat and dickov,two average players but fuck me they loved wearing the shirt and would run through brick walls for each and every one of us...

meh!!!

There are players in the Prem Lge who are nastier than Balotelli, but they're English and don't get the same attention. I did watch the game yesterday, and is it just me or do Sky have a Balotelli-cam? Oh, and that **** Rednapp's comments at half time were fucking laughable. Yes the tackle was bad, but a leg breaker - fuck right off. Oh, and worse than a two footed tackle, is the fucker serious. There is definitely a Sky agenda here, and it's exactly why I don't subscribe to the cunts. Anyone else notice that 2 Arsenal players went to the ref and accused Balotelli of elbowing them, when it was bullshit? Yep, that's not a deliberate ploy is it? Keep on at the ref and something will happen. We need to develop a siege mentality. When they're players start this shite, our captain needs to go to the ref and tell him exactly what is going on, or start playing that game ourselves. Let's face it, Vinny got sent off because of Rooney influencing a ref.

Yes Balotelli is a fucking liability at times, but we have to stick with him. I can't remember the Rags wanting to get rid of Tranny when he was shite and diving all over the place? Anyone remember the cheating **** diving every fucking game - but the Rags stuck with him and sorted it out. Maybe we, and I mean the fans, could learn something from them?

malg said:
There are players in the Prem Lge who are nastier than Balotelli, but they're English and don't get the same attention. I did watch the game yesterday, and is it just me or do Sky have a Balotelli-cam? Oh, and that **** Rednapp's comments at half time were fucking laughable. Yes the tackle was bad, but a leg breaker - fuck right off. Oh, and worse than a two footed tackle, is the fucker serious. There is definitely a Sky agenda here, and it's exactly why I don't subscribe to the cunts. Anyone else notice that 2 Arsenal players went to the ref and accused Balotelli of elbowing them, when it was bullshit? Yep, that's not a deliberate ploy is it? Keep on at the ref and something will happen. We need to develop a siege mentality. When they're players start this shite, our captain needs to go to the ref and tell him exactly what is going on, or start playing that game ourselves. Let's face it, Vinny got sent off because of Rooney influencing a ref.

Yes Balotelli is a fucking liability at times, but we have to stick with him. I can't remember the Rags wanting to get rid of Tranny when he was shite and diving all over the place? Anyone remember the cheating **** diving every fucking game - but the Rags stuck with him and sorted it out. Maybe we, and I mean the fans, could learn something from them?

Comparing Ronaldo to Balotelli is insane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.