Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

When Joe and vinnie had clapped the fans you could clearly lipread Joe say fuck em to vin, in relation to the rest of the team

Success will come to our club, look where we've come from, it's only a matter of time. Big thank you to fans that came down in numbers!

Kompany just tweeted this, i doubt he would do if he had just sent a team mate to hospital

He might be a dick and he might be a liability but there is absolutely no excuse for putting him in hospital if this is the case.

My opinion on Mario is strange. I genuinely feel sorry for the guy with the amount of negative press he gets. He's obviously capable of being a likeable guy - just watch his interview with Noel. He really does come across as a nice bloke and just hard done by.

But you just cant excuse the immaturity he has shown and his performance today was unnacceptable.

Good on Kompany if he did. Some of our players care more than just themself/money (remove as needed) and want to achieve great things with the club and are passionate about it. That utter disgrace Balotelli let us down yet again and while I'm sure he won't give a shit and will be at the nightclubs some of the players are gutted and angry.

krisstassen said:
twitter is filled with rumours that kompany "battered" balotelli..

I hope its not true..no excuse for that.

I hope its true,having the shite kicked out of ya when youre a cocky little bellend does you the world of good in the long run - character building....... Brings a bit of reality to your world.....

sjk2008 said:
He might be a dick and he might be a liability but there is absolutely no excuse for putting him in hospital if this is the case.

My opinion on Mario is strange. I genuinely feel sorry for the guy with the amount of negative press he gets. He's obviously capable of being a likeable guy - just watch his interview with Noel. He really does come across as a nice bloke and just hard done by.

But you just cant excuse the immaturity he has shown and his performance today was unnacceptable.

just hard done by?

lol<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:25 pm --<br /><br />
sjk2008 said:

just hard done by?

lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.