Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

bob stockport said:
I wouldn't be surprised if kompany did - he looked peed off at the end of the game and not just in that dejected, we've lost type of way.

Vinny had a look on his face i havnt seen before.Looked close to tears.Seriously pissed off

I'd struggle to love Komps any more than I already do.

But I doubt he would have done this. I reckon Richards has been at it.

Re: Re: Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

johnmc said:
neoblue said:
When Joe and vinnie had clapped the fans you could clearly lipread Joe say fuck em to vin, in relation to the rest of the team

How do you what it was in relation to?

considering all the fans clapped back, i doubt it was to them.

and kompany was urging the rest of the team over to clap the fans but some ignored him.

pudge said:
Success will come to our club, look where we've come from, it's only a matter of time. Big thank you to fans that came down in numbers!

Kompany just tweeted this, i doubt he would do if he had just sent a team mate to hospital
Mario hasn't played for the team since he got here.

Re: Re: Re: Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

ban-mcfc said:
johnmc said:
neoblue said:
When Joe and vinnie had clapped the fans you could clearly lipread Joe say fuck em to vin, in relation to the rest of the team

How do you what it was in relation to?

considering all the fans clapped back, i doubt it was to them.

and kompany was urging the rest of the team over to clap the fans but some ignored him.

Arsenal fans would have been giving them shit.

blueprint said:
Why did Mario 'retaliates' against Alex Song in the 11th. min?

Or Was it in for Song's foul on Yaya in the 9th. min.?

Yaya subbed out in 17th min. Is Yaya OK . Did he have a dressing room bust up.

Other than Mario where were the other players? Were they sticking up for Yaya?

Or was Mario 'defending' against being another of AS victim?

It's shame De Jong wasn't on the pitch he would have been straight in there sticking up for Yaya don't you think ?

Re: Re: Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
pudge said:
Success will come to our club, look where we've come from, it's only a matter of time. Big thank you to fans that came down in numbers!

Kompany just tweeted this, i doubt he would do if he had just sent a team mate to hospital
Mario hasn't played for the team since he got here.

Not even the 6-1?

Shame on Kompany if he did that! The sending off was in extra time and didn't even affect the game. If he wants to punch someone, he should go for Tevez. In fact, he has no right to be punching anyone, end of.

pudge said:

I think as usual (with many of the Mario 'stories') this one is a load of bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.