Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

Michael Corleone said:
What was Harts reaction to Balos red card. Hearing people talking about it, but I missed it. Anyone see it ?

Seemed to be shouting something pretty much to himself... looked annoyed and kept shaking his head.

Re: Re: Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

ban-mcfc said:
johnmc said:
neoblue said:
When Joe and vinnie had clapped the fans you could clearly lipread Joe say fuck em to vin, in relation to the rest of the team

How do you what it was in relation to?

considering all the fans clapped back, i doubt it was to them.

and kompany was urging the rest of the team over to clap the fans but some ignored him.

Jack Pitt-Brooke ‏ @JPBIndy Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
David Platt orders the City players to the away end. Tevez, Kolarov and Pizarro walk past him and down the tunnel.

sjk2008 said:
He might be a dick and he might be a liability but there is absolutely no excuse for putting him in hospital if this is the case.

My opinion on Mario is strange. I genuinely feel sorry for the guy with the amount of negative press he gets. He's obviously capable of being a likeable guy - just watch his interview with Noel. He really does come across as a nice bloke and just hard done by.

But you just cant excuse the immaturity he has shown and his performance today was unnacceptable.

"hard done by"
what a load of crap, hard done by is losing your house because you can't afford the repayments or having a terminally ill child, not being an immature self centered individual in a team sport

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Michael Corleone said:
What was Harts reaction to Balos red card. Hearing people talking about it, but I missed it. Anyone see it ?

Seemed to be shouting something pretty much to himself... looked annoyed and kept shaking his head.

There's a thread about this. I read it as this. "Idiot that's you're boy that's your fucking boy" something along those lines.

MCFCinUSA said:
pudge said:
Success will come to our club, look where we've come from, it's only a matter of time. Big thank you to fans that came down in numbers!

Kompany just tweeted this, i doubt he would do if he had just sent a team mate to hospital

I think as usual (with many of the Mario 'stories') this one is a load of bollocks
why post it then

ban-mcfc said:
johnmc said:
neoblue said:
When Joe and vinnie had clapped the fans you could clearly lipread Joe say fuck em to vin, in relation to the rest of the team

How do you what it was in relation to?

considering all the fans clapped back, i doubt it was to them.

and kompany was urging the rest of the team over to clap the fans but some ignored him.

As I have said in an earlier post in this thread Vinnie's face was like thunder, he was not the only one urging the players over. I doubt that Vinnie would have been the one thumping anyone though because that is not his style. Rollocking them yes,he was doing that on the pitch to a couple of players but not thumping.

johnmc said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
pudge said:
Kompany just tweeted this, i doubt he would do if he had just sent a team mate to hospital
Mario hasn't played for the team since he got here.

Not even the 6-1?
You mean when he scored and decides to make headlines with his pathetic 'why always me' t shirt.

For the record it's because you're are immature selfish **** Balotelli.

Re: Re: Re: Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
johnmc said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Mario hasn't played for the team since he got here.

Not even the 6-1?
You mean when he scored and decides to make headlines with his pathetic 'why always me' t shirt.

For the record it's because you're are immature selfish **** Balotelli.

The t shirt is irrelevant really. He played for the team that day.

Scored twice. Involved in the sending off. Involved in other goals. And you are moaning about a t shirt. Seen hundreds of players with messages on their shirts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.