Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

ForzaMancini said:
Its obviously bullshit but if Kompany had attacked Mario I for one would be ashamed. He is our captain and none of our players should ever fight with each other. IF Kompany did attack Mario he should be stripped of captaincy, as much as I love the guy you cannot do it.

However it is 99% certain that this incident never happened.

It's about as credible as the gash on "poor scotty's" head... Next thing we hear will be that Balo's on life support. Get real guys.

No way this is true, and the Kiev story is even more laughable. Cannot believe this crap is posted on a City forum.

Our fans need to seriously get a grip - we have been shit too since Christmas - not just the players.

Moaning, booing, spreading shit rumours, undermining the manager, no support unless we are in front, the death of the Poznan at the hands of the miserable cunts, the attacks of Savic and Balotelli - when we should have been uniting behind the players and spurring them on we have crumbled.

We are getting what we deserve. Fuck all.

SalfordCityBlue said:
No way this is true, and the Kiev story is even more laughable. Cannot believe this crap is posted on a City forum.

Our fans need to seriously get a grip - we have been shit too since Christmas - not just the players.

Moaning, booing, spreading shit rumours, undermining the manager, no support unless we are in front, the death of the Poznan at the hands of the miserable cunts, the attacks of Savic and Balotelli - when we should have been uniting behind the players and spurring them on we have crumbled.

We are getting what we deserve. Fuck all.

I hate to say this but... Well said that man

Re: Re: Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

Lavinda Past said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
ban-mcfc said:
considering all the fans clapped back, i doubt it was to them.

and kompany was urging the rest of the team over to clap the fans but some ignored him.

Jack Pitt-Brooke ‏ @JPBIndy Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open
David Platt orders the City players to the away end. Tevez, Kolarov and Pizarro walk past him and down the tunnel.

^^^
This - Tevez is a cnut; I feel dirty even looking at the twat. Pizarro is a mercenary - no loyalty; his history shows that. Kolarov knows he's gone at the end of the season, he's doing a Boateng.

Too many players let the fans down today. If every game is a cup final, today's must have been the Manchester Senior Cup; that's about how much some wanted it.

that or kolarov reads bluemoon.

I dont blame Mario , this is all mancinis fault , he gave him too much places so his behaviour is very bad. I dont say Dzeko would have done better , because two very important players were missing Yaya and Silva but at least he wouldn't do it that way.... And mancini instead of taking balotelli out he is taking sergio wtf???

Agreed - Balotelli has to go and Mancini needs to divorce himself from the "issue" or he becomes part of the problem - our owners are professional people who want the club to be associated with sucess and professionalism which is not what we have with Balotelli who constantly brings embarrassment to the club

coleridge said:
What Balotelli did today to Song was akin to Keane's challenge on Haaland that ended the latter's career. He should have been sent of there and then. For Mancini to then send him on for the second half, as a sending off waiting to happen, was pathetic management. Both of them acted like cowards. That is shameful when we have real men playing for the shirt, the likes of Kompany, Lescott and Hart. England's Number One even pointed to the bench when the 'Super One' was inevitably sent off, mouthing words of abuse. Khaldoon and his posse had faces like thunder and Mancini had the air of a broken man in his post-match interview.

I'm too angry to take a sensible stance but, being an average citizen from the Kippax, I am bound to say that Balotelli is a disgrace to the shirt and Mancini needs to get a grip or just fuck off. Said it now. Enough already. CTID

Indeed. It was like Mancini was leaving him out there on purpose? Giving him enough rope to hang himself? Well he certainly did that.

To even think about playing him, after the week we've just had, shows that Mancini KNEW what was going to happen. I just wished he'd realised before now and not gambled our last chance on that imbecile.

What a joke that Noel Gallagher interview looks now.

MSP said:
Don't believe about hospital part but some hard words probably were in the air..

Hart's rant pretty much said all about Mancini's backroom control and respect he enjoys from players.
What rant? I must have missed this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.