Mario

It didn't lead to anything, but the part where the ball was almost certainly going out, sunderland player didn't look interested.. Mario just did a little roll and turn and before he knew it was long gone running at their defence. Little things like that make him worth watching.

mekonmcfc said:
you lot must watch a different game !!! what did he actually contribute ? so he closed play down once or twice... wow.. he is supposedly a world class player and for me has shown nothing yet. He needs to look around the world even just the premier league and look at how the game is playeds over here. dare i say it harnandez is leading the way on how to worry defenders

the jury is still well and truly out for me

-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:39 am --

forevermancity said:
he got kicked more today than in previous games and didnt rise

smiled

clapped

put in an alright shift

showed more and more glimpses of the 'real mario'

best game in a city shirt to date, well done lad keep it up

so this means he had a good game !!! laughable

your failure to realise that he had a much better game today is laughable

SamTheGuru said:
mekonmcfc said:
you lot must watch a different game !!! what did he actually contribute ? so he closed play down once or twice... wow.. he is supposedly a world class player and for me has shown nothing yet. He needs to look around the world even just the premier league and look at how the game is playeds over here. dare i say it harnandez is leading the way on how to worry defenders

There were 4-5 points in the game where he showed real class. The way he creates space for himself to release the shot is quite amazing. The only downside to his play yesterday was a couple of pedestrian passes. The original shot that the Sunderland keeper saved was moving all over the place and could've easily gone. The free kick brought out a pretty special save aswell. Yes I think we watched different games.

so in 90 minutes a world class player has contributed 2 meaningful things !!! well he deserves his £150k now thats for sure<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:58 am --<br /><br />
forevermancity said:
mekonmcfc said:

well not really difficult to improve on his performances was it !!!!

Thought he did well, after the first couple of challenges on him you could tell he wasn't going to rise to it as previously.

Still think his judgement isn't quite on yet, a lot of the time he tries to play a pass when not required as he has space to move into and some of the players don't trust him as yet as they don't play him in as much as they could.

Hopefully we are now heading in the right direction, he could be a big player for us in the next few weeks.

A goal at Wembley wouldn't go amiss either....

mekonmcfc said:
SamTheGuru said:
There were 4-5 points in the game where he showed real class. The way he creates space for himself to release the shot is quite amazing. The only downside to his play yesterday was a couple of pedestrian passes. The original shot that the Sunderland keeper saved was moving all over the place and could've easily gone. The free kick brought out a pretty special save aswell. Yes I think we watched different games.

so in 90 minutes a world class player has contributed 2 meaningful things !!! well he deserves his £150k now thats for sure

-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:58 am --

forevermancity said:

so we are not allowed to talk about a player raising his game from a 3 to a 7/8 out of 10 performance?

mekonmcfc said:
SamTheGuru said:

so in 90 minutes a world class player has contributed 2 meaningful things !!! well he deserves his £150k now thats for sure

-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:58 am --

forevermancity said:

your comments are a disgrace mate... you better get a treatment for cataract... mario was very good yesterday... tell me what your world class players tevez,aj,silva did yesterday that mario couldnt except their goals... mario was the best offensive player yesterday... he was miles better than tevez who couldnt even get a shot on target except the penalty...

mekonmcfc said:

forevermancity said:
he got kicked more today than in previous games and didnt rise

smiled

clapped

put in an alright shift

showed more and more glimpses of the 'real mario'

best game in a city shirt to date, well done lad keep it up

sniff

r.soleofsalford said:
mekonmcfc said:

sniff

agreed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.