Mario

mekonmcfc said:
SamTheGuru said:
There were 4-5 points in the game where he showed real class. The way he creates space for himself to release the shot is quite amazing. The only downside to his play yesterday was a couple of pedestrian passes. The original shot that the Sunderland keeper saved was moving all over the place and could've easily gone. The free kick brought out a pretty special save aswell. Yes I think we watched different games.

so in 90 minutes a world class player has contributed 2 meaningful things !!! well he deserves his £150k now thats for sure

-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:58 am --

forevermancity said:
your failure to realise that he had a much better game today is laughable
well not really difficult to improve on his performances was it !!!!

Seriously. What is your problem? I don't know how you couldn't see how effective Mario was yesterday. It was his most complete performance he has given for us as of yet. His movement was very clever. His shots were lethal. He was involved in a lot of link up play. He even did quite a bit of grafting. His ability to create something out of nothing is something special. The only thing missing was the goals which he thoroughly deserved and some days they just do not go in.

mekonmcfc said:
albindgreat said:
haha... tell me what they did that mario couldnt yesterday... there was an earlier post that explained what mario did yesterday on the pitch... and you questioned it whether those things would make him world class... tell me what aj,tevez and silva did in the last game that mario couldnt, if you consider any of them world class... as i said earlier,you are deluded mate with anti-mario eyes...
if i havent played football,i bet you even havent watched football, by those comments...

shut up fool ... at present i am an anti mario,as he has a lot to do to make up for his piss poor showings so far, he cost us europe for being a dick, he has contributed nothing as yet. one slightly improved performance and you think hes fucking god. now shut up and start eating your pies again fat boy

Cyber warrior alert !!! lol pmsl ha ha tee hee..

and a couple of tra la la's.

mekonmcfc said:
albindgreat said:
your comments are a disgrace mate... you better get a treatment for cataract... mario was very good yesterday... tell me what your world class players tevez,aj,silva did yesterday that mario couldnt except their goals... mario was the best offensive player yesterday... he was miles better than tevez who couldnt even get a shot on target except the penalty...

what a tit you are !!! you clearly know nothing about football and have probably never played the game. if you think AJ,Silva and Tevez did nothing !!! dont even post if you are going to spout such drivel you make yourself look extremely silly

and breath

I've noticed nobody has mentioned how Balo in the 2nd half drove into the box and his change of pace to get past the defender and get a shot in that the keeper could only parry was sheer class too.

Moments of brilliance yesterday from Mario, and its a huge improvement on what he has shown in the past.

He needs support, and he deserves to be given it after an improved performance yesterday.

mekonmcfc said:
albindgreat said:
haha... tell me what they did that mario couldnt yesterday... there was an earlier post that explained what mario did yesterday on the pitch... and you questioned it whether those things would make him world class... tell me what aj,tevez and silva did in the last game that mario couldnt, if you consider any of them world class... as i said earlier,you are deluded mate with anti-mario eyes...
if i havent played football,i bet you even havent watched football, by those comments...

shut up fool ... at present i am an anti mario,as he has a lot to do to make up for his piss poor showings so far, he cost us europe for being a dick, he has contributed nothing as yet. one slightly improved performance and you think hes fucking god. now shut up and start eating your pies again fat boy

i know i have enraged you.. you are so embarassing to this forum... you still havent told me what other players did that mario couldnt yesterday... if you say something,you have to justify it... 10 goals in 16 starts is piss poor show for you!!... how can you say he cost us europe... there were still some matches to be played to reach the final... are you god to say that if mario hadnt done it,we would have won the europa... atleast would we have won that match... i admit he was being a dick there though... so you are saying because of that incident you are not gonna accept mario anymore...

and i cant still stop laughing at you for comparing chicharito with mario..

mekonmcfc said:
albindgreat said:

You're sort of a cross between this:
12994d1300061089-fao-anybody-any-interest-venomous-snakes-snake-bite-internet-warrior.jpg

and this:
troll.jpg

Ricster said:
I've noticed nobody has mentioned how Balo in the 2nd half drove into the box and his change of pace to get past the defender and get a shot in that the keeper could only parry was sheer class too.

Moments of brilliance yesterday from Mario, and its a huge improvement on what he has shown in the past.

He needs support, and he deserves to be given it after an improved performance yesterday.

not saying it wasnt an improved performance, just some people go about him as if hes some sort of god.

mekonmcfc said:
Ricster said:

not saying it wasnt an improved performance, just some people go about him as if hes some sort of god.

Noone doubts his potential, raw ability and natural talent. All he has to do is channel it in the correct way, which he did yesterday. I don't see what your gripe is.

MCFC-alan88 said:
mekonmcfc said:

12994d1300061089-fao-anybody-any-interest-venomous-snakes-snake-bite-internet-warrior.jpg

and this:
troll.jpg
thats actually quite funny, but ironic that you are the one that can find pictures and post so quickly !!!!

MCFC-alan88 said:
mekonmcfc said:

and this:
troll.jpg

if you think i am thta,justify your comment mate... what was wrong in my comment.. if you can point out that,i will accept that its not your photos that you have uploaded...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.