mario

Roll On City said:
TCIB said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
I am happy for Mario. He finally plays for the club which he finally cares about, instead of collecting pay check. And you can see the difference it makes, good lad

This ^^ shame but what can you do.

I do feel those who delude themselves he loved it here have now nothing but delusion.
His actions and performances show this in a very stark manor.
Fustrating but meh, we got most of our money back and maybe he will keep up like this and make a decent player of himself.

You still think Dzeko is better?

Your new location suggest otherwise...... Bwaaaah

I suggest you pull your fist out of Balo's arsehole and go of to a milan forum.

Yes Dzeko is better for US as Balo didn't give a shit and it showed with his ommision from the squad due to not even pulling his weight in training.

Doesn't matter if we had Messi, if he was not pulling his weight then he wouldn't be that good, no matter how skillful.
However Messi is the consumate pro, a far cry from Mario Balotelli.

When Balo has actually done something like a solid season scoring regularly in the spanish prem, German prem, our prem i'll say he may be better than Dzeko in general.
Until then Dzeko is a much better player.

...and NO his penalties do not make the grade, for someone so supposedly amazing just being good at penalties is hardly gonna see him surpass Messi as the greatest is it ;)

TCIB said:
When Balo has actually done something like a solid season scoring regularly in the spanish prem, German prem, our prem i'll say he may be better than Dzeko in general.

Scoring 18 for City in a 11/12 season isn't good enough?

Im not arguing who's better... but a 21yr old w a 18 goals season sounds pretty legit to me.

And there's only one messi... why compare anyone to him?

ACMilan said:
TCIB said:

Im not arguing who's better... but a 21yr old w a 18 goals season sounds pretty legit to me.

Because that is who he say's is the only player better than him.

Please see my comment about penalties, his out field contibution was pretty woefull, without them his stats are pretty poor.
With that who is to say Sergio would not have scored all those penalties, after all he isn't bad at sticking the ball in the net.

So no, it's legit if you consider paying 24mil for someone who only takes penalties, otherwise no.

Don't get me wrong, he had it in him as we are seeing now for you chaps, just very fustrating seeing him flounder here when nothing was holding him back beyond his own stupidity.

TCIB said:
ACMilan said:
TCIB said:

Please see my comment about penalties, his out field contibution was pretty woefull, without them his stats are pretty poor.
With that who is to say Sergio would not have scored all those penalties, after all he isn't bad at sticking the ball in the net.

So no, it's legit if you consider paying 24mil for someone who only takes penalties, otherwise no.

Don't get me wrong, he had it in him as we are seeing now for you chaps, just very fustrating seeing him flounder here when nothing was holding him back beyond his own stupidity.

Well...

Since Mario joined Milan there's only ONE player with more goals than him.

Guess who?

Messi 9 goals to Mario's 7

:)

ACMilan said:
TCIB said:
ACMilan said:

Well...

Guess who?

Very happy for you, just keep the fucker in Italy and well away from City and we both shall be very happy :)

TCIB said:
ACMilan said:
TCIB said:

Well...

Guess who?

Very happy for you, just keep the fucker in Italy and well away from City and we both shall be very happy :)
Well said...the fucking pre madonna..people still sucking his cock yet he has long gone.

Those fans who thought he was over-rated have been proved wrong now

I didn't want to see him go, but I think he engineered it and basically forced the club into selling him. Had we made him our 1st choice striker I think he'd still be here now, but I don't think he's better than Aguero so a parting of the ways was inevitable

Good Luck to him. Football needs characters like balotelli, and I think he's a good guy.

I wouldn't be surprised if we draw AC Milan in our Champions League Group next season. It's good to see him do well. He'll always be part of the best moments in City's history.

Klopp Flop said:
fuckin hell

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR4HmnM7bTA[/youtube]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR4HmnM7bTA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR4HmnM7bTA</a>

Someone highlighting every time Balo puts the ball through an opponents legs, or say controls a long pass is going to get a bit fucking boring lad.

Did blues post videos on Ragcafe of Ronaldo smacking 50 odd goals a season, Stam crunching into tackles winning a European Cup or Beckham.... erm... selling more shirts than you're entire team at Real.

Leave it out kid.

I just don't understand the lingering resentment in some posters. He's gone, be happy. You got your way. If you don't want to talk about him anymore because he's not a City player, fine, don't. It's the General Football forum, it's the Mario thread, it shouldn't be a shock that has crept up and bit you on the arse that some people want to talk about him, and some people, actually always liked the guy and still do.

Skashion said:
I just don't understand the lingering resentment in some posters. He's gone, be happy. You got your way. If you don't want to talk about him anymore because he's not a City player, fine, don't. It's the General Football forum, it's the Mario thread, it shouldn't be a shock that has crept up and bit you on the arse that some people want to talk about him, and some people, actually always liked the guy and still do.

Soz Skash I just smelt a rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.