mario

mcmanus said:
ACMilan said:
Mario gave himself a "6 out of 10" for yesterday's performance, because "I missed too many chances"

Maturing.

Almost certain he hasn't even taken a yellow since arriving at Milan

Well one things for certain you won't have refs in Italy saying shit like ''he deserves a yellow just for a stupid haircut' on a crap radio station.

really?
ya, that's ultra lame

ACMilan said:
Mario gave himself a "6 out of 10" for yesterday's performance, because "I missed too many chances"

Maturing.

Almost certain he hasn't even taken a yellow since arriving at Milan
Didn't he get one on his debut? Or maybe in the game he scored the freekick.

ACMilan said:
really?
ya, that's ultra lame
A former ref called Graham Poll said that but he was just joking. The way he was treated here by referees and the FA was disgraceful.

Nothing but happy for Mario right now. Being treated properly by referees, being played in his proper position in a style of play that suits him and he's happy and full of confidence. Perhaps even the media is being kinder to him.

Mario? He's class in my view was. Is and always will be. Sit back watch and dream of what should have been.

-- Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:30 pm --

Thaksins Love Child said:
He'll always be a bell end
Open yor eyes. Class class class.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:31 pm --<br /><br />
Thaksins Love Child said:
He'll always be a bell end
Open yor eyes. Class class class.

Skashion said:
I just don't understand the lingering resentment in some posters. He's gone, be happy. You got your way. If you don't want to talk about him anymore because he's not a City player, fine, don't. It's the General Football forum, it's the Mario thread, it shouldn't be a shock that has crept up and bit you on the arse that some people want to talk about him, and some people, actually always liked the guy and still do.

Well said Skash.

I really want Mario to show the world his true potential and would love him back one day.

Skashion said:
I just don't understand the lingering resentment in some posters. He's gone, be happy. You got your way. If you don't want to talk about him anymore because he's not a City player, fine, don't. It's the General Football forum, it's the Mario thread, it shouldn't be a shock that has crept up and bit you on the arse that some people want to talk about him, and some people, actually always liked the guy and still do.

Amen. Plus I can keep popping in here as this kid turns into a superstar. Still hoping we put in a buy back clause.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d01RzF61LX0[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.