mario

TCIB said:
Roll On City said:
TCIB said:
This ^^ shame but what can you do.

I do feel those who delude themselves he loved it here have now nothing but delusion.
His actions and performances show this in a very stark manor.
Fustrating but meh, we got most of our money back and maybe he will keep up like this and make a decent player of himself.

You still think Dzeko is better?

Your new location suggest otherwise...... Bwaaaah

I suggest you pull your fist out of Balo's arsehole and go of to a milan forum.

Yes Dzeko is better for US as Balo didn't give a shit and it showed with his ommision from the squad due to not even pulling his weight in training.

Doesn't matter if we had Messi, if he was not pulling his weight then he wouldn't be that good, no matter how skillful.
However Messi is the consumate pro, a far cry from Mario Balotelli.

When Balo has actually done something like a solid season scoring regularly in the spanish prem, German prem, our prem i'll say he may be better than Dzeko in general.
Until then Dzeko is a much better player.

...and NO his penalties do not make the grade, for someone so supposedly amazing just being good at penalties is hardly gonna see him surpass Messi as the greatest is it ;)

German prem?

Bahahahahaahahaha

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3xEYRL8sDg&feature[/youtube]

A friend of mine is a psychiatrist in Germany.

Apparently their Government has commissioned a major case study on both Hummels and Neuer, who have both suffered from chronic nightmares regarding the severe abuse they took on that fateful eve.

To mentally prepare their National players from similar abuse in the future by the Italian NT, they are creating strategies to "lessen the blow" after both 2006 and 2012 have shattered the German psyche.

germany-fan-crying-gif.gif

Poor Hummels... Poor Lahm/Neuer... Absolutely bamboozled

What else have you got? Apart from the goals versus Germany. I like Balotelli and I hope it works out for him at Milan but he was garbage this year for us and TCIB is right. Give it a year until your new signing enthusiasm wears off and he's back to his antics and your scepticism will soon set in.

ACMilan said:
A friend of mine is a psychiatrist in Germany.

Apparently their Government has commissioned a major case study on both Hummels and Neuer, who have both suffered from chronic nightmares regarding the severe abuse they took on that fateful eve.

To mentally prepare their National players from similar abuse in the future by the Italian NT, they are creating strategies to "lessen the blow" after both 2006 and 2012 have shattered the German psyche.

germany-fan-crying-gif.gif

Poor Hummels... Poor Lahm/Neuer... Absolutely bamboozled

Not trying to take the piss but you make it too fucking easy.

An Italian saying Germans don't have mental strength is too much off a gift for me. Well tickle my bollocks and shag my sister.

How many reverse gears do your tanks have?
Ask Baggio and Baresi (two of my fave players ever) how to take a penalty under pressure?
And stop fucking pleading Germans to bail out Italy.

mcmanus said:
An Italian saying Germans don't have mental strength is too much off a gift for me. Well tickle my bollocks and shag my sister.

How many reverse gears do your tanks have?
Ask Baggio and Baresi (two of my fave players ever) how to take a penalty under pressure?
And stop fucking pleading Germans to bail out Italy.

Ya. see...

I'm having some footy fun. You're just being personal/political.

But that's cool... Some people always go to the max.

Skashion said:
I just don't understand the lingering resentment in some posters. He's gone, be happy. You got your way. If you don't want to talk about him anymore because he's not a City player, fine, don't. It's the General Football forum, it's the Mario thread, it shouldn't be a shock that has crept up and bit you on the arse that some people want to talk about him, and some people, actually always liked the guy and still do.

very well said.

'I know how he really wants to be one of the best in the world but he has to remember how he can get there, and that is through team work,' said the Italian coach.

'That is what he did tonight, like a true champion.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vm7xCZPqpk&feature=[/youtube]

Mario gave himself a "6 out of 10" for yesterday's performance, because "I missed too many chances"

Maturing.

Almost certain he hasn't even taken a yellow since arriving at Milan

ACMilan said:
Mario gave himself a "6 out of 10" for yesterday's performance, because "I missed too many chances"

Maturing.

Almost certain he hasn't even taken a yellow since arriving at Milan

Well one things for certain you won't have refs in Italy saying shit like ''he deserves a yellow just for a stupid haircut' on a crap radio station.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.