mario

Klopp Flop said:
Rascal said:
Who is this MSP fella

I havent noticed him before

MSP - Miserable Sad Prick

Watch this man guys, he's some eloquent chap.

Minute or two on his posts page and as limited as you might be you'll realize it's pure wisdom. Some big things to come from him, you heard it here first :)

But let's end this farce floppy, I could pretend that I feel sorry for you for some time but it would require lot of energy so here's my real thoughts about it:

425471_102830596528187_1997409850_s.jpg

MSP said:
I haven't oppose you, I certainly don't mind people not having exactly my opinion about Balotelli and that one is that he was mainly unprofessional while at City what is one of the things I hate most. I strongly disagree with some of your posts here but I do respect the style you used to express your opinion.

I find Skashion's romantic speeches about him laughable though so I came here and said him that clearly.

It's rather personal now as he goes on my tits trying to be cool and funny as that's something he is just not capable for. He is original as Mona Lisa painting on box of cookies. I'd rather watch a photo of Judith Butler for an hour than read his supposed funny posts for 30 seconds.
'Romantic' = someone who makes you laugh and smile? No, it's not, it's actually, what I consider one of the core defining features of our fanbase, which is humour. The other being loyalty. I'm just going to quote you some old posts to explain what I mean:

What I do care about is the soul of our club. I love being a City fan because I love what being a City fan represents, which is being humorous, daft and self-deprecating. As long as we've got our Poznans, our Alans, our let's all do the throw-in, taking and defending our roundabout, Joey doing the samba, we've kept our soul. So far I've seen no issue at all with us keeping our soul. In fact, the past two years have been the funniest in my time as a City fan. Our soul is very very healthy at the moment I'd say.

I'm not worried at all yet. The past two or three seasons have seen some of the most 'City-like' moments imaginable. From Alan, through the rise of the Poznan (and all its grandmas), the taking and defending of the roundabout, to everyone do the throw-in, the banter with Joey grows ever stronger. I've never felt so happy about being a blue in the stands. We've been lucky insofar as the past few years have seen remarkable success at home, but when we've been up against it, mostly we've backed the team all the way. Two of the best games for atmosphere last season were the rags in the cup and Chelsea.

To me, that encapsulates what it is to be a City fan, and yes, I do think we are pretty special. I make no apologies for this 'arrogance' because there's virtually no club in the world who can have a neighbour as big as ours, and manage 28k in a third flight of their domestic system. We should have pride in ourselves. As long as we can indoctrinate any newcomers into our culture, we're fine, and I happen to think it's infectious.

As long as City fans continue to have the same humorous and daft spirit, anything else is a bonus. We've had no issues in that department. Not from where I'm standing, these past two seasons with Alan, the Poznan, "let's all do the throw in", the various Sick Swan jibes, the banter with Joe etc. all top-notch. We've lost nothing and the reaction to Aguero's goal up and down the country shows our fanbase is still respected and that the media bullshit trying to sell us as the most hated club is nonsense. The only club's attitudes who've changed towards us are those who've been dislodged by us and whose players we've bought, namely Arsenal, Everton, Spurs and Chelsea.

To me, Balotelli suited the identity of our fanbase to a tee. I suppose you'll just say now that I have a romantic vision of City fans, now that may well be true, because I love being a City fan and I think our fanbase is the best to be part of - as long as you are genuinely part of it.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Italy v Malta highlights on Eurosport 2 hd(sky 411) 09:30 tomorrow.
Should be a feast of goals for the Azzurri.
Mario scored again by penalty kick.

edit: and buffon saved a penalty kick, good game so far.

But.. but it's only Malta/they're mostly penalties/he doesn't look arsed when he's not got the ball/the goals will dry up when he gets bored..

We've sold a solid gold player who should have been managed to greatness by us.

We failed and will bitterly regret it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.