Mario's penalty.

Soft penalty? It was a nailed on pen. If your arm is away from you body and the ball
Is on target, it's a pen, end of

RVZ Urmston said:
Soft penalty? It was a nailed on pen. If your arm is away from you body and the ball

On target? It was a lofted cross if anything!

Soft pen, I'd be gutted if that was given against us, but we've had our share of shit handball decisions go against us recently, so I'm not fussed.

quiet_riot said:
RVZ Urmston said:

Soft pen, I'd be gutted if that was given against us, but we've had our share of shit handball decisions go against us recently, so I'm not fussed.
Spot on. Never a penalty (the rule is "intentional" handball, and that wasn't intentional). But after the joke at Anfield last season in the s/f, I'll take any soft penalty we get.

jimharri said:
quiet_riot said:
RVZ Urmston said:

Spot on. Never a penalty (the rule is "intentional" handball, and that wasn't intentional). But after the joke at Anfield last season in the s/f, I'll take any soft penalty we get.

QR/ Jim Harri all correct gentlemen and my sentiments exactly, not forgetting the soft penalty for Fulham & 2 nailed on pens (Zaba Fulham, Aguero Arsenal when he he was fouled & didn't go down?) and at least 3 other decent shouts for Tevez & Aguero this season.

lpower3 said:
Does anyone have a stat for how many he has scored? Cant remember him missing one for us and the ones i can remember are:
2012-13: Borussia Dortmund
2011-12: Villareal, Sporting Lisbon, Tottenham, Sunderland, Newcastle, LA Galaxy
2010-11: Aston Villa x2

9/9 is pretty fucken impressive i reckon
He's taken 11 and scored 11 since his first game in football.

Guys - it is a penalty. What is so amazing about a penalty?

You have 80% chance that you'll score. It doesn't change the fact that we were utter shite all night.

WimbledonRd said:
Guys - it is a penalty. What is so amazing about a penalty?

You have 80% chance that you'll score. It doesn't change the fact that we were utter shite all night.

or 100% chance of it going in if you're Mario Balotelli ..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.