Mark Clattenberg

Clattenburg is a CHEAT.

Not just incompetent....a fricking CHEAT.

In full view of BOTH penalty incidents on Balotelli and both were CRYSTAL CLEAR penalties, yet once again, he gave NOTHING.

Fuck off Clattenburg, we are winning this league.

lancs blue said:
eshiers1 said:
Personally I thought he did ok, had a solid game and got the major decisions right

First pen shout is a definite foul on Balotelli by Knight.

I think a City player needs to be ritually beheaded in the area for Clattenburg to give a pen.

Seeing it on the replay it looks a clear pen, second one was not imo, balo went over very easily

I'm just relieved we picked up the 3 points in spite of his refereeing incompetence. One stonewall penalty and one very debatable one not given and a bunch of very strange decisions given during the match.

Just watched MOTD on Sky Plus. He's as much as a cheating **** as I thought at the game today.
Thank god we got the points as I think I would be planning a dirty protest outside his house if not.

My fear is that ultimately bad (corrupt?) refereeing that will cost us the title...United have a permanent advantage in regards to refereeing for whatever reason...

DTeacher said:
Clattenburg is a CHEAT.

In full view of BOTH penalty incidents on Balotelli and both were CRYSTAL CLEAR penalties, yet once again, he gave NOTHING.

Could you clarify your view here please, the above seems a bit wishy washy.

In the most important game of 2012 the corrupt refs gave us decision after decision against spurs - corrupt refereeing that could win us the league. In real time I thought Balo was being soft on both occasions and the ref got it right - in hindsight 1 was a pen - bad decision but I would have made the same call

DTeacher said:
Clattenburg is a CHEAT.

If we lose this title it will be all down to corrupt refs.

They don't even try and hide it.

[/quote]If we lose this title it will be all down to corrupt refs.

They don't even try and hide it.[/quote]

Can we not just have a whip round then and buy them off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.