Mark Hughes....and thank you Mark Huighes [Merged]

Cheers to you Mark Hughes. Thank you for Bellers, and Given, and De Jong, and Zab and Santa and Komps, and SWP, and Tevez. I wish we could have seen how your plans for our club panned out but now Mancini gets to bring in a couple of defenders in January and look like the big hero! LOL. Oh well you were never going to get every signing right! ;)

hughes getting the sack today left me abit unsure why, after reading posts on here it is clear he got the backing for a while however with the results and the money spent it was a matter of time. i think a new manager coming in might just give the players a kick up the arse some need. we have top quailty players but the more and more they played together the more they fell apart as a group. seen some real magic this season but in equal measure seen some complete mess ups. typical city really. feel sorry for hughes as i regard him highly as a person but as a manager maybe he will be better with the mid table teams and not one that is trying to push there way into the top four. good luck hughes. hopefully this is the start of a new era for city, will see

Thanks for your efforts Mark. You signed some quality players for us and played some of the best football I have seen a City side play for years. I firmly believed you would have got us to a major final this season for the first time since 1981. The signs of progress were there, but unfortunatley it was not fast enough progress for some of our fans.

I have a horrible feeling that we may look back on this decision as another negative point in our history, but really hope that I am wrong!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.