Mark Hughes' exit from Manchester City

simon23 said:
Rammy Blue said:
utter bollocks.

it really isn't worth replying properly to you or twinkie.

go and look at the lists of players brought in by Hughes in all 3 windows.

he has bought well in all 3 windows...and the team is starting to come together...but thats what takes time.....do you think 15 games into a season is long enough....

oh and i really dont care if you reply or not....just makes me smile that someone with a different opinion to you seems to anger you a little to start swearing

pmsl.

i have underlined part of your first post to highlight my point that you are a wum.

simon23 said:
therefore MH has had one transfer window of any real merit (last summer!!)

simon23 said:
Rammy Blue said:
utter bollocks.

he has bought well in all 3 windows...and the team is starting to come together...but thats what takes time.....do you think 15 games into a season is long enough....

oh and i really dont care if you reply or not....just makes me smile that someone with a different opinion to you seems to anger you a little to start swearing

Why do you insist on trying to con us all into believing that Hughes has only had 15 games? What happened to last season?

simon23 said:
anything beyond 9t is progress..........ive stated tath sine the start of the season

We finished 10th last season not 9th, a fall of 1 place on the previous season and 5 less points.

You said we were in relegation form under Sven after Christmas but we still won 3 away games during that period. More than in the whole of last season.

Your expectations seem to be lower than ADUG who have consistently stated that a minimum of 6th is expected this season.

simon23 said:
our squad with sven had a good sat but w all know that that was a fluke!!....we were in relegation form by the end of the season......

We got only one less point in Svens last 9 matches as we've got in our last 9.

Mh had one day with the new investment before the start of the next season....and then a january transfer windon where as everyone knows it is ridiculously hard to get anyone of real quality in...(sven couldnt do it wih all his connections in world football).......therefore MH has had one transfer window of any real merit (last summer)...we are 15 games into the season with that new investment and people on here are saying he has had enough time.......

We spent over £40m before the takeover.

we have seen for 30 odd years now that constantly changing manager evey

18months (or sometimes less)....gets us nowhere........cannt people see that

I firmly believe that IF MH wasnt an ex red there are some fans who are the ones that want him out that wouldnt feel that way so much.....though of course they wont admit it!!

I firmly believe that some are obsessed by the rags that they can't imagine any reason other than the fact he used to be one why some may not rate him.

PhuketBlue said:
twinkletoes said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20</a> ... s-Chairman

Mark Hughes has been given a top-six target for next season by Chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak as the club prepares for the next step in the challenge to join the Barclays Premier League elite.

UEFA Cup quarter-finalists City can still finish ninth on Sunday after missing out on an instant return to Europe with the 2-1 defeat at Spurs, and the Chairman said: "I think a reasonable target next season is the top six.

"I think people see me as a reasonable and realistic man, and I think given what we have done this year and the ambitions we have this summer, a top-six finish next year should be a reasonable and achievable target.

"There will be money for new players this off-season. The areas in which the team needs us to invest are clear. We need more depth and to fill the weaker areas within the squad and plans are already advanced.

"I have been talking to Garry and Mark for weeks now. We are pretty clear on what we want, and I am clear on what Mark has identified as the areas that need to be supported, and we will step up.

"We all know we are not going to splash money around, because that model, that formula, doesn't work. You're not going to buy 22 new players and then the next year you win the Premier League.

"

So basically the same article I posted earlier in which he also says they won't be splashing the cash. Well they have splashed the cash and it is likely that their expectations have consequently increased in line with the spending.

That fuckin link doesn't work. Did you just make that up? Hughes inners getting desperate making up links

Rammy Blue said:
simon23 said:
anything beyond 9t is progress..........ive stated tath sine the start of the season

our squad with sven had a good sat but w all know that that was a fluke!!....we were in relegation form by the end of the season......

Mh had one day with the new investment before the start of the next season....and then a january transfer windon where as everyone knows it is ridiculously hard to get anyone of real quality in...(sven couldnt do it wih all his connections in world football).......therefore MH has had one transfer window of any real merit (last summer)...we are 15 games into the season with that new investment and people on here are saying he has had enough time.......

that is why i think he should have at least another season

we have seen for 30 odd years now that constantly changing manager evey 18months (or sometimes less)....gets us nowhere........cannt people see that

I firmly believe that IF MH wasnt an ex red there are some fans who are the ones that want him out that wouldnt feel that way so much.....though of course they wont admit it!!

utter bollocks.

In the spirit of Colin_Bell's thread

I will have a bet with anyone now that if we finish sixth this season that Mark Hughes will be our manager the following one.

Ricster said:
PhuketBlue said:
So basically the same article I posted earlier in which he also says they won't be splashing the cash. Well they have splashed the cash and it is likely that their expectations have consequently increased in line with the spending.

That fuckin link doesn't work. Did you just make that up? Hughes inners getting desperate making up links

No I am not as sad as you. Try looking through the thread again.

moomba said:
simon23 said:

We got only one less point in Svens last 9 matches as we've got in our last 9.
Could you tell us what the difference is between teh second half of sven's season to teh first half of this one, rather than just 9 games? I don't want it to prove anything coz this whole Hughes In/Out think is boring the tits off me, I just want to know, ta.

I like this from the MUEN. Sums up Hughes' rather negative attitude. Or is he just protecting himself by lowering expectations?

Rubbish comments from MH. Robinho says his aim is to win the championship, Barry came to City coz he thought we were a better bet than Liverpool or Villa, and yet the man who's supposed to motivate and inspire them says that Utd are too good. Who the hell are Utd? Old boys hanging on, and we should be taking their place. We've beaten Arsenal and Chelsea. drawn away to Villa and Liverpool. And yet the manager says we're incapable? What a loser as a manager! How can any of you guys accept this? Utd are too strong? Park, Gibson, Foster, Neville, Brown, Owen, Berbatov, Nani, Anderson, Evans and O´Shea? Brazil and Italy would just love to have these guys in their sides, and I'm sure J Mourinho or Ancelotti would buy them, too. They wouldn't want Tevez, Robinho, de Jong, Ireland, Bellamy or Barry, would they?

There are games we drew and games we could lose still, but to admit defeat before we've even reached the halfway stage is unbelievable. [quote/]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.