Marouane Fellaini

Re: fellaini

citizens_1976 said:
Really can't see why we would go for Fellaini. He would cost 15m+ and he's a very average midfielder. I don't see where this ''top 4 player'' material comes from. I'd probably take Coloccini if we can get him cheap but I really don't like the idea of Fellaini.
i think sometimes people want us to buy a player so a rival doesnt get them?? if we get martinez why would we go for fellaini??

How much did we pay for Lescott? 22 million quid. Fellaini cost Everton £15 million so how much do you reckon Fellaini would cost? £25 million? £30 million? More?

citizens_1976 said:
Really can't see why we would go for Fellaini. He would cost 15m+ and he's a very average midfielder. I don't see where this ''top 4 player'' material comes from. I'd probably take Coloccini if we can get him cheap but I really don't like the idea of Fellaini.

hes a top class midfielder who will be at a top 4 club in maximum 2 years and i hope it is us, top player

Jagielka quoted in the Times today as expecting Fellaini to be sold for £20m+ this summer to assist Everton's finances. Article says City, United, Spurs and others are all monitoring his situation closely.

Only if we miss out on yet another primary target (Martinez) could I see Fellaini being a possibility.

Think everton will sell him to the scum demand 50mil from us and sell him to utd for 20mil! Hate gollum! Good player but would prefer martinez!

Fellaini played most of the 2nd part of last season as attacking midfielder. He's playing same role in Belgium and I think he's better there.

Martinez can play CB and DM, Fellaini can play both DM and AM. Any of them can play with Yaya + another role. And both of them are much younger than Yaya and Lescott and can take their places with time. Players who are able to play on more positions are best ones for me.

But anyway, it looks to me that we are not interested so I'm afraid United will get him, he's perfect choice to feed their wingers with balls they would then send to Rooney.

Microphone head, microphone head, whoa, whoa.

Had a dodgy start at Everton. Slow moving to the ball, slow moving into space / poor anticipation and all that; caused him to put it about too much, especially use of elbows, ankle-tapping, digs in the back etc partly out of frustration I think and partly because he thought he needed that "edge". It didn't work as he was constantly getting pulled up by the ref. Clearly he's stopped most of that and has got up to speed.

I watch Everton (TV) all the time for reasons I'm not going to discuss.

I like him. Sound player. Think he'd do well for us.

MadchesterCity said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2154241/Phil-Jagielka-Everton-lose-Marouane-Fellaini.html

Jagielka fears Everton could lose Fellaini after star turn at Wembley

Let's hope we get on this transfer

Could only hope!
...I've been gassing him as a eventual long-term replacement for Yaya when he goes back to barca in time (obviously not this year, and unlikely next). But until then Fellaini could get some decent time and learn from the best at 24 still.

kompany10 said:
citizens_1976 said:

hes a top class midfielder who will be at a top 4 club in maximum 2 years and i hope it is us, top player

Agreed. And while I like Martinez and want to not like that chase/signing is obviously hard not to, hes great. But, Fellaini could end up being the better of the two further out (as I believe they are the same age now - 24).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.