Marouane Fellaini

I can't remember if it was 3 or 4 years ago, but i remember coming away from the COMS after yet another boring 90 mins against Everton with just 1 thought, Fellaini is class and was head and shoulders above any1 else on the pitch that day! It's Everton that i hate watching more than any other side, i wouldn't mind but they can play good football but only when they open up, the last 20 mins this season was great but it took them to go behind before they wanted to play!

Re: fellaini

It could be a good back up option if we don't get any of our targets, but I think he will be sold this summer as Everton need the cash even if we don't put a bid in.

There have been rumours of Rednapp leaving Spurs to be replaced by Moyes. If this was to happen I wonder if our relationship with Everton would improve?
I cant see Moyes doing anything other than screwing us over where ever he goes much as Levy has tried.
Ade/Bale transfers would be interesting!

richards30 said:
citizens_1976 said:
Really can't see why we would go for Fellaini. He would cost 15m+ and he's a very average midfielder. I don't see where this ''top 4 player'' material comes from. I'd probably take Coloccini if we can get him cheap but I really don't like the idea of Fellaini.
i think sometimes people want us to buy a player so a rival doesnt get them?? if we get martinez why would we go for fellaini??

I personally think there is a decent chance that Bobby is looking at Javi as a CB.

Plain Speaking said:
There have been rumours of Rednapp leaving Spurs to be replaced by Moyes. If this was to happen I wonder if our relationship with Everton would improve?
I cant see Moyes doing anything other than screwing us over where ever he goes much as Levy has tried.
Ade/Bale transfers would be interesting!

The only club golum will leave Everton for is them red cunts!

citizens_1976 said:
Really can't see why we would go for Fellaini. He would cost 15m+ and he's a very average midfielder. I don't see where this ''top 4 player'' material comes from. I'd probably take Coloccini if we can get him cheap but I really don't like the idea of Fellaini.
Fellani is better than Barry and De Jong, that's why.

bluethai said:
citizens_1976 said:
Fellani is better than Barry and De Jong, that's why.

Most sensible post on this site for weeks!

Fellaini is better than BOTH of them put together i.e. we would only have to play with ONE holding midfield player. Therefore one more attacking player can be played.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Fellaini better than Barry?

Stop talking nonsense

Barry was as regular a starter for City as you can get and was outstanding last season

We can do better.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Fellaini better than Barry?

Stop talking nonsense

Barry was as regular a starter for City as you can get and was outstanding last season

Yes I agree that Barry played outstanding last season but lets not forget he is 31 years old and has gone past reaching his peak. It will be inevitable that he is going to get slower (he is not the fastest anyway) and pick up more injuries than not.

Fellani is only 26 years old and would fill the DM void with ease. It has been reported this morning that everton may accept offers of £25m plus but it states that Liverpool new boy Brendan rogers is looking to take him there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.