Marouane Fellaini

ImBlue said:
OB1 said:
ImBlue said:
Rodwell isn't in the same league as Fellaini. As someone who has watched Rodwell a lot more than you. Not one supporter last night was arsed we lost him. Brilliant pass for that Southampton goal though.

Do you understand the concept of value for money?
Of course. You could buy Fellaini for £50m and it would still represent better value for money than buying Rodwell.

So you don't actually understand the concept.

OB1 said:
ImBlue said:
OB1 said:
Do you understand the concept of value for money?
Of course. You could buy Fellaini for £50m and it would still represent better value for money than buying Rodwell.

The thing that bumped Rodwell's fee up is his age that is it, had he been 25 you would be looking at paying around £5m. He done very little for us, the odd good game but never enough.
I fully expect the papers to inform me how good Rodwell is now that he plays for you, he'll make the England team all the time but that's because he plays for one of the Sky clubs now. Funny enough we were all really shocked that he was in the England team for the Italy game then he went to you it all made sense.
I hope he comes good, he doesn't seem like a prat like so many footballers are but I've seen nothing to suggest he can do any more than he already is.

ImBlue said:
Funny enough we were all really shocked that he was in the England team for the Italy game then he went to you it all made sense.

He was in the England team because he'd joined us? Promise me you'll buck up...

ImBlue said:
OB1 said:
If you assume Fellani would cost north of £25m and then compare his productivity in terms of goals, assists and key passes last season to Rodwell's, Rodwell looks good value. I also think Rodwell has plenty of scope to improve the attacking side of his game and is already consistently a more accurate passer than Fellani.
Rodwell isn't in the same league as Fellaini. As someone who has watched Rodwell a lot more than you. Not one supporter last night was arsed we lost him. Brilliant pass for that Southampton goal though.

Well you're just a joy to have around aren't you? Enjoy your 8th place finish.

ImBlue said:
OB1 said:
ImBlue said:

The thing that bumped Rodwell's fee up is his age that is it, had he been 25 you would be looking at paying around £5m. He done very little for us, the odd good game but never enough.
I fully expect the papers to inform me how good Rodwell is now that he plays for you, he'll make the England team all the time but that's because he plays for one of the Sky clubs now. Funny enough we were all really shocked that he was in the England team for the Italy game then he went to you it all made sense.
I hope he comes good, he doesn't seem like a prat like so many footballers are but I've seen nothing to suggest he can do any more than he already is.

Richards? Johnson? care to explain why they wern't in euro's?

Your own fans are slating Adam Johnson on here mate so
what is your issue?
I can't understand why Richards wasn't there, he's an excellent player who is much better than Walker. That doesn't stop the fct that you're now part of the clique, you probably noticed how the media darlings get their players in there no matter how they're playing when you were in the lower end of the league.

If we finish 8th I'll take it for what it is, another solid season maybe someone can throw us untold millions and we might move up the league.

You guys are going to be dreadfully disappointed with Rodwell. What he did on his debut was okay but its all he ever does.

Once or twice a season he'll show hes got the pace and strength to pick it up and drive at defences. Once or twice he'll show a range of passing or that he can be tough tackling. 99% of the time though he'll just do the basics to a reasonable level. Hes a nothing player. He'll do a job but he was beneath us never mind your team.

Hes not poor in terms of ability. Least we suspect hes not. Hes poor because hes got zero ambition to do anything other than the basics to an okay level. claude makelele without the footballing brain. Gerrard without the drive. Scholes without the passing. He just doesnt do anything

Gibson was keeping him out!!

Gibson has only lost one game for us that he has played in, pity it was at Wembley.

Gareth1979 said:
You guys are going to be dreadfully disappointed with Rodwell. What he did on his debut was okay but its all he ever does.

Once or twice a season he'll show hes got the pace and strength to pick it up and drive at defences. Once or twice he'll show a range of passing or that he can be tough tackling. 99% of the time though he'll just do the basics to a reasonable level. Hes a nothing player. He'll do a job but he was beneath us never mind your team.

Hes not poor in terms of ability. Least we suspect hes not. Hes poor because hes got zero ambition to do anything other than the basics to an okay level. claude makelele without the footballing brain. Gerrard without the drive. Scholes without the passing. He just doesnt do anything

Gibson was keeping him out!!
cheers for that mate!
Well, I member we heard it all from Arsenal fans about Clichy, just one season with the mighty City he kept Evra out of the French team, he's quickly become the best fb in the league, Rodwell will be a star .... watch this space ;)

great game yesterday btw, congrats

So City paid 15 Million for Rodwell, and were ready to spend another 30 Million for De Rossi but they never thought of trying to sign this guy !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.