Marquinhos

<a class="postlink" href="http://football-italia.net/36260/roma-wiretap-row" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://football-italia.net/36260/roma-wiretap-row</a>

Roma in 'wiretap' row

An extraordinary scandal is erupting after Roma threatened legal action against a radio station that aired private conversations between their directors.

The Giallorossi released a statement this evening warning they would take legal action against anyone who committed the “crime” of illegally intercepting a phone call.

The conversation between director of sport Walter Sabatini and general manager Claudio Fenucci was apparently recorded because one of the two men forgot to hang up the phone after they had spoken to the asromaradio.it staff for an interview.

Because of that, the radio station released its own statement pointing out “if a director leaves his phone on after a conversation and we hear him when he’s talking to someone else, it is certainly not our fault.” They have in turn threatened legal action against Roma.

In amongst all this, the content of the conversation has fallen by the wayside, but will be of great interest to Giallorossi supporters.

Sabatini explained to Fenucci that he had clearly ordered Pablo Daniel Osvaldo to begin pre-season training with the squad on Tuesday with everyone else rather than on Friday.

He noted this was because he wanted Osvaldo to receive the insults that other players had when arriving at the training camp this morning.

Sabatini hoped that the abuse would push Osvaldo towards accepting a £17m move to Southampton, which he had otherwise turned down.

The Italy international is currently on vacation in Chicago.

In the conversation, the directors also let slip that Barcelona target Marquinhos would be sold immediately if the offer reached €25m plus commission for his agents.
It was also noted that Daniele De Rossi is on the market for the right price.

- Marquinhos = 25m euro + @ good deal.

Fuck me if that's true it's a double good news. 1) Osvaldo goes to Southampton and people can rest assured City's interest wasn't that strong. 2) Marquinhos is a fucking bargain. Sign him up!

BillyShears said:
Fuck me if that's true it's a double good news. 1) Osvaldo goes to Southampton and people can rest assured City's interest wasn't that strong. 2) Marquinhos is a fucking bargain. Sign him up!

Yeah, fucking bargain.

25m euro = 21m pound ! Do it Txiki !!!!

Pepe is 20m ? Hell no.

This thread has gone from saying 27.5mil euros a complete rip off till 25 mil euros a bargain?! Havnt really seen him play much but to be honest I don't really see what he will bring to the team, He doesn't have much experience and Im guess no champ league experience? Not having a go just trying to figure were he would fit in? Can anyone else see Boyata being the cover for Kolo, he is home grown and not so long ago was a decent prospect?

dachoosen1 said:
This thread has gone from saying 27.5mil euros a complete rip off till 25 mil euros a bargain?! Havnt really seen him play much but to be honest I don't really see what he will bring to the team, He doesn't have much experience and Im guess no champ league experience? Not having a go just trying to figure were he would fit in? Can anyone else see Boyata being the cover for Kolo, he is home grown and not so long ago was a decent prospect?

Boyata has had an awful couple of years. He failed at Bolton and failed at FC Twente. Can't see him making it even as a premier league player whatever about a top 4 player. I hope things work out for him but can't see him ever being good enough even as a 4th choice defender. He'll be 23 in November and has about 30 league appearances which is worrying.

Marquinhos is worth paying a bit extra for IMO.

He and de Scgilio are best defenders in Serie A.

Aye I know his development has stalled a lot over the past few years I was just thinking about the champions league squad rules you need 4 players who have been at the club for 3 years between the ages of 15-21 and at the minute we have Richards and maybe Johansen as third choice keeper and that only allows us 21 players (the two I have mentioned and 2 blank spaces) in a 25 man squad, we need afew more players coming through.

When the talk is we're in for Pepe at 20m I'd much rather prefer using that money on Marquinhos. Pepe didn't have a great season last year and is 30 years old. How many years does he have left? I'd rather take a risk on a young talented up and comer than take a risk on a 30 year old.

Mr. Aguia said:
When the talk is we're in for Pepe at 20m I'd much rather prefer using that money on Marquinhos. Pepe didn't have a great season last year and is 30 years old. How many years does he have left? I'd rather take a risk on a young talented up and comer than take a risk on a 30 year old.

The opposite. We have a talented up and comer in Nastasic, who was one of the best centre halves in the entire league last year (statistically speaking). Pepe would be a much better buy for us than Marquinhos at this moment in time.

adrianr said:
Mr. Aguia said:

The opposite. We have a talented up and comer in Nastasic, who was one of the best centre halves in the entire league last year (statistically speaking). Pepe would be a much better buy for us than Marquinhos at this moment in time.
I'd much rather have marquinhos than pepe, he can cover us across the hole back 4 if needed and pepe s a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.