Marquinhos

Mayor West said:
Same age as Nastasic. Is he any better? And don't just say yes because he doesn't play for us and will spend a load of money on him, doesn't mean he is better.

Well if we signed him we could find out. Let the 2 battle for the spot. Competition for spots makes teams better. It forces players to continually improve and bring their top game. I like Nasty but I don't think we should not try to improve the team because we like him. Maybe he doesn't play as well next year. I think he will but it's better to have an option in case of injury, suspension, poor play etc..

Would love to see him at city. I know barca and psg are after him but i hope city atleast attempt to sign him. We've missed a few potentially good singings and i hope hes not another.

Mr. Aguia said:
Mayor West said:
Same age as Nastasic. Is he any better? And don't just say yes because he doesn't play for us and will spend a load of money on him, doesn't mean he is better.

Well if we signed him we could find out. Let the 2 battle for the spot. Competition for spots makes teams better. It forces players to continually improve and bring their top game. I like Nasty but I don't think we should not try to improve the team because we like him. Maybe he doesn't play as well next year. I think he will but it's better to have an option in case of injury, suspension, poor play etc..

better still Nasty and Marcos 6 years on still mid 20's and possibly having played together for 2 years solid. Buy him regardless, one is right footed the other left both with decent pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.