Marquinhos

Roma say they have rejected a £5m offer from Manchester City for highly rated youngster Marquinhos. The defender is said to have a bright future in Serie A and the Rome club do not want to sell the 18-year-old.

One of the most promising young defenders in the world. Don't know if it's necessary to have him, Nastasic and Rekik. Lot's of loans to those players I guess then. But CB slots would be filled for a good decade most probably.

i dont doubt this players ability playing in the most cynical league in the world but he is short on height and pace the young lad at schalke makes more sense as kolos successor

Scouts from Barcelona and Man City yesterday attended the Italian league game Sampdoria-Roma to watch Roma centre back Marquinhos (18) [tmw]

via @barcastuff

Probably explains why Mancini was there as well possibly

Deepest Blue said:
What's the crap about losing faith with Lescott in the article?

We addressed the need to find his successor already with Nastasic and we have Rekik waiting in the wings. The next priority in the defence ought to be RCB to cover for Vinny as Kolo is nearing the end and unfortunately we cannot rely on Micah's durability.

Maybe this kid is a candidate for that position but usual lazy journalism if so.

Boyata?

salford blue too said:
i dont doubt this players ability playing in the most cynical league in the world but he is short on height and pace the young lad at schalke makes more sense as kolos successor

Certainly doesnt lack pace-As far as ownership is concerned I believe if he made a certain number of first team appearances for Roma a buy clause was triggered in favour of Roma.

Just read a report on tuttomercato,that says europes two largest,Manchester city and Barcelona,are both willing to offer 25 million(won't let me copy and paste the article from iPad)......more so brought a smile to my face regards the "europes 2 largest" comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.