Marquinhos

SPIDERBOY said:
Just read a report on tuttomercato,that says europes two largest,Manchester city and Barcelona,are both willing to offer 25 million(won't let me copy and paste the article from iPad)......more so brought a smile to my face regards the "europes 2 largest" comment.

Must show this to Neymar, if I can catch him...

Has there been any other mention of us being linked with him besides the one recent article? Looks like the perfect addition to our squad. Diego a left footed beast and Marquinos a right footed footed Nasty. Great replacements for Kolo and Lescott IMO.

Have I missed something regarding Lescott?

That's twice people have said he's off

pudge said:

it just seems inevitable with that he wants first team football and us shifting high earners. I'd like him to stay but it seems like he is moving on.

NoahCity said:
pudge said:

it just seems inevitable with that he wants first team football and us shifting high earners. I'd like him to stay but it seems like he is moving on.
Where's he said he wants first team football? Plus he'll play a good chunk of the 55 games with us anyway.

If we sell Lescott, surely we need to be looking at signing another home grown player at some point? Personally, i hope we sell Kolarov and sign Luke Shaw or Ben Davies to replace him.

We have Wright, Hart, Richards, Lescott, Barry, Milner, Sinclair, Guidetti... but Sinclair and Lescott will probably be leaving, and Barry is nearing the end of his career.

Tricky_Trev said:
If we sell Lescott, surely we need to be looking at signing another home grown player at some point? Personally, i hope we sell Kolarov and sign Luke Shaw or Ben Davies to replace him.

We have Wright, Hart, Richards, Lescott, Barry, Milner, Sinclair, Guidetti... but Sinclair and Lescott will probably be leaving, and Barry is nearing the end of his career.
Rodwell and Clichy too, we could lose 3 no problem and just have a 24 man squad.

Tricky_Trev said:

I can't see Sinclair leaving until Jan at least, with his current injury problems, as for Barry I think he'll stay, but take a smaller role in the first team, unless he feels he can take one more payday with a mid table team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.