Marseille (H) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Still convinced the third was an own goal? Hope it’s Raz’s, he needs it. But I’m not sure it is. Hopefully they don’t notice or care to look.

We know he likes to expose kids to the first team games so they get used to being in the meetings, the teamtalks, on the bus, in the dressing room, hearing teamtalks, celebrating wins. I think he spoke about that all the way back in his first season.

It would have been nice to see them play and i really thought they would, but I don't think the kids are in nearly as big a rush as some fans. They'd have enjoyed tonight.

Personally I'm not that bothered about the EDS in the football league cup - I'm not sure its particularly valuable experience.

I think 5 subs will come in to the Premier league around New Year. After that we might see a kid on the bench every game to get 5 or 10 minutes if we have put the game to bed early.
It sends the wrong message that with nothing at stake, they are bypassed and not afforded what any youngster needs, experience..

All the exposure to being around the ‘system’ is great but he has a blind spot in the reality of game time, imo, it’s these moments that test ones thinking and inspires the player themselves, many a kid has burst on the scene from totally left field, that’s impossible by just absorbing words and not being on the pitch!

one defeat in 15 games and 5 clean sheets on the bounce , looking really solid at the back , our creativity / final ball still not up to our usual standards , if Sergio can get a run of games together he proved tonight we have missed a real goal poacher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.