Martin and Mark talk Kaka {Merged}

Re: Excellent Article with MH

I've been anti Hughes from day one.

But I've got to admit, interviews like this and his general attitude are turning me around.

I'm still not 100% but definitely up to 80% now

Which paper seems to have all the 'inside information' about what is going on at City. Who was it that leaked the Elano stories, the Forest aftermath, the BH revolt, and the "MH is putting his foot down" stories?

Call me cynical, but he could have leaked that and saved himself the trouble of the meeting.

I can scarcely wait for moomba to be back online.

Say what you want about Hughes, but he is professional, I've always believed deep down he would get it right given the time.

Judging by last year, under Thaksin he'd almost definitely have been sacked by now.

MH as a player took no shit. He looked at scum as a stepping stone. Barca etc. The guy is as hard as nails, he knows the crack. This club is on the verge of sustained growth and MH is gonna be the man. The signings he has made have been good.
Bollox to what the media say we are now in the hands of a very professional team ie Cook & Hughes.

Mr Partridge said:
Say what you want about Hughes, but he is professional, I've always believed deep down he would get it right given the time.

Judging by last year, under Thaksin he'd almost definitely have been sacked by now.

Hold on mate..let's not go sucking each other off just yet. There is 'telling someone you are professional' and 'being professional.' Don't get the two confused.

This is lovely. All wonderful words. It has to translate though. Let's remember the piss poor performances, players being thrown all over the pitch for no apparent reason and the inexplicable, defending a two nil loss. I admire his confidence, but the best leaders in the world will admit fault once or twice. There was nothing there to suggest that he was'nt 100% correct and the players are the one's that need to work his way, or not at all.

He's drop bollocks, and he should know he has. I am not thrilled with that interview at all to be honest. Very baconface. Just hope he has the ability and aura he has, or all the discipline won't work.

Re: Martin and Mark talk Kaka

Fantastic article and a real window on current and hopefully future events...

Picked up on the thinly veiled snipe at Cook and some players who don't like the current regime... Will be interesting to see who does "fall by the wayside".

Also loved the SWP pic, the casual swearing and the story about being at Barca... Doesn't seem like they were a very professional outfit does it?

Who was the manager there at that time....?

Oh yeah, that's right, another Tottenham-linked cockney spiv named Venables... Triffic!

Re: Martin and Mark talk Kaka

1.618034 said:
Fantastic article and a real window on current and hopefully future events...

Picked up on the thinly veiled snipe at Cook and some players who don't like the current regime... Will be interesting to see who does "fall by the wayside".

Also loved the SWP pic, the casual swearing and the story about being at Barca... Doesn't seem like they were a very professional outfit does it?

Who was the manager there at that time....?

Oh yeah, that's right, another Tottenham-linked cockney spiv named Venables... Triffic!

They were of course one of the world's biggest clubs back then too, but they were nowhere near as successful in the 80's as they've been since. Cruyff sorted them out, and they've had a sort of dutch style and mentality since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.