Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaylord du Bois said:
wattle said:
Omg. Been watching Hanson on motd have we lads. Get a grip. If you can't see wat demachelis brings to the team then I pity you being sucked into the Hanson bull *hit. Terrible excuse for loyal fans
Is it a dodecahedron?

Isn't that the answer to "What is the square root of Yellow?"?

Unfortunately, he's had to play quite a lot, and he's getting on a bit. Needs a rest.

People need to remember he's our backup. Like has been said, he's not perfect but he does a job and has put in a lot of valuable minutes in games when we've taken a lot of points.

Just goes to show you can edit the footage from 90 minutes of football anyway you like - I'm sure Demichelis could have been shown to be a world beater if they'd shown everything he'd done well.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Just goes to show you can edit the footage from 90 minutes of football anyway you like - I'm sure Demichelis could have been shown to be a world beater if they'd shown everything he'd done well.

Spot on.

I think he fits our style of play well even though he is caught out of position a fair bit. I don't mind him diving in to challenges as long as he gets it right more often than not which he is doing at the moment. It sets up more attacks for us than chances for the opposition.

Gaylord du Bois said:
wattle said:
Omg. Been watching Hanson on motd have we lads. Get a grip. If you can't see wat demachelis brings to the team then I pity you being sucked into the Hanson bull *hit. Terrible excuse for loyal fans
Is it a dodecahedron?

Aren't they extinct?

hgblue said:
What does Alan Hansen know about playing centre back eh?
Plenty, but when it comes to TV it's just a series of cliches and the same tired adjectives. Why didn't he mention the holding from Skrtel in the penalty area that could have led to 2 pens?

Summerbuzz said:
Silva was the cause of one of Fulham's goals today (no slagging him though),
nah it was the 'slip' by Clichy that did it.

I can't believe anyone would blame an attacking player being tackled right on the edge of the opposition box for a goal, it's like nobody is holding any of the defensive players responsible for anything anymore. Ridiculous diving in when you can't possibly win the ball is just because of the "defensive set up" and now a goal conceded that had a central defender trying to win the ball near the half way line and failing, a full back falling over and all but one of the defensive players not getting back is the fault of an attacker losing the ball 100 yards from his own goal.

I probably have the wrong thread here and I do not want to appear to be blaming Martin

Does anyone realise our teams goals against 20 is the same as Hull City and only 2 better than West Ham who are fourth bottom.

Hardly League winning defending. I know loads of reasons, injuries, form, etc etc. but with January coming up how do fans want to see Pellers bolster the squad. I think we need to strengthen at the back, but get consistency of playing personnel.

The basis of the defence has stood us in good stead for the last few years conceding fewest goals, so is the present run a freak or is it early warning that changes are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.