Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

Tbilisi said:
I know this is clutching at straws but are there any CBs who are not under contract we could get on loan.........someone tell me we are not relying on our current fit CBs(Nasty excluded)to win the league.

I woud love to know who tackled him,some of them are thick as pig shit.

I remember watching them train in the 90s and Frontzeck went in with a ridiculous tackle on Uwe...Book told him to tone it down but I thought then what a fcukin idiot Frontzeck was.

is it possible for an emergency loan?just wondered,think we are going to get tested to much in the next two games and richards has no come back date,very worrying with these games coming up

Cobwebcat said:
3 defenders out now bizarre.

Pelle: don't you dare play Garcia! ;-)

Again why did we sign this clown?. He's no good in midfield and no good at centre back. So what's his use?? 15 million ffs!

FogBlueInSanFran said:
pudge said:
There's only so many times you can post the same thing

The additional 2-3 weeks rehab is new news. What next? His taxes are under scrutiny and his wife is leaving him?
He's taking the piss with regards to his age, he's as blue as Rudolph's nose

Tbilisi said:
I know this is clutching at straws but are there any CBs who are not under contract we could get on loan.........someone tell me we are not relying on our current fit CBs(Nasty excluded)to win the league.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/suche/detailsuchespielervertragslos/suche.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/suche ... suche.html</a>

BLUEMATT23 said:
Cobwebcat said:
3 defenders out now bizarre.

Pelle: don't you dare play Garcia! ;-)

Again why did we sign this clown?. He's no good in midfield and no good at centre back. So what's his use?? 15 million ffs!

Isnt it a shame we cant find out who signed him....and dont say Mancini.Never been anything other than a poor player.

bluestu1968 said:
Beezer said:
I frekin knew as soon as we offloaded Kolo, fate was going to teach us a lesson about trying to be clever.
Whilst I agree that we should have kept Kolo, isn't he also injured at the moment?

From what I just read, it does not sound like he is six-weeks injured, should be back in a week or so. Might have stayed fresh on our squad, but that is all hypothetical.

Ankle ligaments! Have any of these trainers heard of Ibuprofen and sports tape?

No point getting worked up about this Demichelis injury . Everbody chill out and just be glad Tony Vaughan isn't still playing for us .

Lescott and nasty at stoke and kompany will be back for united. Might not be as bad as ppl are making it out to be. Let's not panic oh wait this is blue moon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.